IoT DevOps Software Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Ericsson active
View all jobs IoT DevOps Software Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
We are one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Together, in Romania we create a culture of innovation, constantly transforming to find new ways of working. Opened in 2007, the Global Site in Bucharest is one in only four all over the world, the only one situated in Europe and a vital component in Ericsson’s global services organization. The Romanian site currently counts on a team of 1,900 strong professionals and enthusiastic young specialists and is developing constantly to meet customer needs.
- Expertise on one of:
- Web Servers, Application Servers and Middleware applications such as: Apache, JBoss, Tomcat, Switchard, Oracle WEB Logic, JSon, Rest, Web Services, Soap, LDAP
- Billing Products (Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management Product is a plus) or Mediation Zone
- Oracle/SQL/Database programming
- Work experience gained in companies and projects in IT, telecommunications, industrial, etc. with an autonomous organization of IT operations
- Good understanding of object oriented programming
- Experience designing and / or testing of software applications
- Knowledge of English spoken and written at a level sufficient to maintain relationships with colleagues and corporate organizations with which it is connected
- Pro-active person, with the necessary drive to create and maintain the Applications capability.
- Relevant degree or above in telecom, IT or electronic engineering.
- Flexible in changing work patterns and demands.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work within a global, remote workforce.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
Academic degree, minimum on Bachelor level, combined with 2-5 years of relevant professional experience in IT or Telecom.
We are now looking for a DevOps Software Engineer that will contribute to the creation and maintenance of our solution (Device Connection Platform) in BSS landscape.
As Devops you will be involved in all phases of the software development and maintenance lifecycle; working towards properly engineered information systems, containing software as the major component, to meet agreed business requirements.
- 3rd Level Support for Software components
- Development and configuration of Software components
- Deployment acceptance and execution
- Continuously drive for efficiency, improvements and automation and excellence in service delivery
- Consultancy and expertise on the solution provided to other internal groups
To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience that allow you to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to reach your career goals. In the Romanian Center we are well known for providing:
Modern, energetic, global working environment
Access to latest technology and ability to work to develop new tools and showcase your bright ideas
Opportunities for continuous learning & professional growth and promotion
Work in a dynamic company along with the smartest people in the industry
Comprehensive benefits package: including premium healthcare & gym subscriptions
Opportunity to be an active part of the community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams etc. which Ericsson is supporting
Work from Home and Flexible and Remote Working Hours
Did you know that more than half the people in the world now have a mobile phone? That's 5 billion people! It took 100 years to connect 1 billion places and 25 years to connect 5 billion people. The next step is connecting things. Ericsson enables innovative ways of doing business and shaping the future together, as well as a renewed approach to global challenges such as education, healthcare, climate change and our use of natural resources.
We are undergoing a continuous transformation process to achieve our Networked Society goal. Together, in Romania we create a culture of innovation, constantly transforming to find new ways of working. Thanks to our employees’ curiosity, determination and proactive approach, our technologies have transformed and shaped the future. Opened in 2007, the Global Site in Bucharest is one in only four all over the world, the only one situated in Europe and a vital component in Ericsson’s global services organization. On a day to day basis, the Center services global customers across the globe, managing networks that, together, enable 200 million subscribers to communicate. The Romanian site currently counts on a team of 1,900 strong professionals and enthusiastic young specialists and is developing constantly to meet customer needs. We are passionate about social causes (having a strong Brand Ambassadors Team) and sports (over 20 teams participating in major competitions). Find out more about us and our story in Romania on ourpeopleourstory.ro.