Internship - Technical Consultant Engineer
Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, Finastra builds and deploys innovative, next-generation technology on our open Fusion software architecture and cloud ecosystem. Our scale and geographical reach means that we can serve customers effectively, regardless of their size or location—from global financial institutions to community banks and credit unions.Requirements
• Fresh Graduate or last-year student with preferred majors in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent;
• Basic knowledge of C/C++ skills; C#
• Basic knowledge of at least one relational database (MSSQL, Oracle, Sybase), technical skills on Windows
• Basic knowledge of Web Servers (IIS, Tomcat, etc.), Java applications is a plus
• Understanding of Microsoft .NET Framework, Linux, VMware, VirtualBox, AWS, Azure etc. is a plus
• Build core knowledge in our Capital Markets solutions;
• Actively work on projects/tasks along with our senior team members;
• Have a personalized learning and development plan;
• Have a high-visibility career path into pre-sales as well as other areas of the company;
• Receive trainings which will improve your Presentation Skills, Communication, Team work;
We have an internship program in Capital Markets so we invite you to join our fantastic Solutions Consulting Engineering (SCE) team in Bucharest.
The Solutions Consulting Engineering (SCE) team is a group of business and technology professionals qualified with diverse and specialized skills and backgrounds gained with large financial institutions, technology providers and Finastra.