Career & Development Specialist
Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1800 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1800 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!
This might be the job you’re looking for, if:
• You have a strong HR experience - minimum 3 years;
• You are familiar with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Power Point);
• You enjoy taking initiative and having ownership, with a dose of creativity and passion;
• You have awesome communication skills, since most of the time you’ll be in sync with a lot of stakeholders;
• Advanced English is a must;
• University degree in HR, Psychology, Business Administration or related field is a plus.
The Career & Development specialist role is a wide ranging one. You will be involved in all aspects of the daily life of Ubisoft Bucharest studio in terms of career and development such as: handling performance management, active role in motivation and retention strategies, organizing internal events, trainings and conferences.
As C&D specialist, a typical day might include the following:
Be the keeper of the studio’s performance standards:
• Keep an updated real time planning throughout the year with all appraisals;
• Implement the performance review process in order to enforce studio expectations;
• Help the managers identify both performance issues and people with development potential.
Be in charge with staffing, motivation and retention strategies:
• Maintain a recurrent communication process with stakeholders on staffing needs and updates;
• Provide input on staffing issues, by being up to date with teams’ motivation status and development opportunities;
• Create reports on motivation and raise flags;
•Actively propose and implement retention actions.
Be the owner of the trainings & conferences plan:
• Create training plans that corresponds to the teams’ development needs, is feasible and respects budget constraints;
• Implement transversally the training plan: internal/external trainings/conferences;
• Collaborate with purchasing team in finding the best suppliers (in terms of quality & costs);
• Organize presentations and information sharing.
Benefits that you can enjoy:
• If you’re into sport we’ve got a great gym right into our studio;
• We are proud of our games and we would like you to feel the same way. To get started we’ll give you goodies and games letting you choose what you like;
• We have a library at your disposal, where you can find specialized books on various skills; library also provides video games and consoles which can be borrowed at any time;
• If you get hungry you can use your meal tickets at our local cafeteria or even grab some of the fresh fruits that are available in the office each week;
• Since we value health you’ll have access to private medical system after the first 3 months;
• If somehow you feel under the weather you can quickly go to our in studio doctor.