.Net Support Developer
Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1800 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1800 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!
The IT Department of Ubisoft is currently seeking a .Net Support Developer whose main mission will be to assure Level 3 Technical support for the company's corporate applications.
You will join our support team in Bucharest, working closely with the Development team and with our NCSA team.
You will be part of a multinational team, working on innovative global solutions, best suited to UBISOFT business needs, for various departments: HR, Cost Control, Marketing, Production or Projects.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
• 1-2 years’ working experience on .NET
• Good knowledge of C# and ASP.NET MVC
• Good knowledge of SQL
• Good command of English
• Autonomous and innovative
• Result oriented: respects the deadlines whilst maintaining a high quality service
• Enthusiastic, quick learner, hardworking, team player and innovative
• Keen to be involved/use with new technologies and standards to change
• Ensure 3rd level support for Ubisoft's internal Business applications
• Provide technical assistance for support requests
• Identify long-term solutions, propose and suggest the most suitable alternatives
• Have good understanding of user requirements and functional specifications.
• Acquire good level of understanding of the business processes
• Work closely with project team’s developers and administrators
• Propose ideas of improvement of the applications, procedures and technologies used.
• Develop and implement system enhancements based on the functional specifications and technical analysis;
We want you to give your best, so we have a bonus system based on performance.
We look forward to your development, so there are various Training and Knowledge Sharing programs to choose from.
We are proud of our games and we would like you to feel the same way: you’ll have access to the internal games library, to goodies and games.
We want you to feel great at the office, so there are various utilities in UBISOFT building, such as a fully featured Gym, large Cafeteria, recreation rooms, bike rental service etc.
Since we value health you’ll have access to private medical system, and to the doctor on-site.
And, most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment!