Master Data Maintenance Agent
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SNC-Lavalin Romania active
View all jobs Master Data Maintenance Agent active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
At SNC-Lavalin, we all have a common goal. What matters to you, also matters to us. You are talented and motivated, ready to explore where the future takes you and interested in pursuing a carrier in the finance and accounting fields? Come and join us! We will help you achieve your full potential.
Who we are
We are one of the leading engineering and construction groups in the world having more thaemployees and offices in more than 100 countries. With over 100 years’ experience, our promise is to resolve complexities and bring integral solutions to life. We are holders of the long view. Our expertise touches every aspect of a project’s lifespan and we are committed to bringing value every step of the way. We develop solutions thought diligent and determined expertise, across sectors, divisions, and continents while being guided by our core values – Integrity, Collaboration, Innovation and Safety.
Here in Bucharest, we established our Finance Shared Services Centre (FSSC) in 2014 and we are growing ever since. We are responsible for managing core finance processes such as Procure-to-Pay, Order-to-Cash and Record-to-Report for the SNC-Lavalin entities in Canada and USA.
Analytical | Attention to detail | Self-motivated | Team player | Good communicator | Deadline & Results oriented
• Proficiency in English (French is a plus)
• Knowledge of an ERP system / procure to pay flow is a plus
• Previous experience in a contact center is a plus
• Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
• Studies / Bachelor in Economics is a plus.
The Master Data Maintenance Agent receives / handles requests upon resolution, in a timely manner, being part of the Accounts Payable Team of SNC-Lavalin’s Finance Shared Services Centre based in Bucharest.
• Receive / register requests and ensure resolution
• Carry out root cause analysis and identify solutions for the problems raised
• Create, modify or deactivate customers’ / vendors’ records
• Manage inquiries through Service Desk Express (SDE) / follow-up until resolution.
• Working Hours: rotation from 10:00 – 19:00 and 13:00 – 22:00* from Monday to Friday
• Motivational financial package & flexible benefits
• Team activities / Events / Fun @Work
• Wellness initiatives
• Learning and Development programs / Career opportunities
• CSR & Sports activities
• Friendly work environment
• Direct contract with SNC-Lavalin.
*5 mandatory evening shifts / month, with the possibility to extend to max. 10 evening shifts / month, according to your preferences (extra payment starting with the 6th evening shift).