|Currently we are looking for:
What are the super powers of a Tax Consultant? They have the knowledge and expertise in corporate taxation, indirect taxation and personal taxation in order to provide local and international clients with tailored advice. Their objective is to help clients optimize their tax positions. As a Tax Intern you will be doing real work on real clients so be prepared to:
- Conduct research in tax legislation sources on various matters
- Analyze and structure data, preparing various reports
- Participate in analysis work
- Follow-up with the tax authorities for the client’s tax files.
What’s in it for you:
- You will undergo an intensive induction program, with a coach and a buddy to help you integrate, develop and perform
- You will have access to our e-learnings platform which will give you the opportunity to develop technical and business skills you need in your day-to-day work
- You will develop your awareness and leadership skills through soft-skills training
- You will be part of a team of talented and experienced professionals, with access to an integrated international library of information and get involved in challenging and complex assignments
- You will get the chance to take part in exciting social activities and engagement projects.
What we are looking for:
- Students in the 1st, 2nd or 3rd year of studies in accounting, finance, engineering, maths, science, technology
- Team-players interested in developing a career in the Tax field
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office tools)
- Fluency in English
- Availability to work full-time
- A high motivation for professional development and a genuine desire to learn.