Junior SAP FI Consultant with German - 1 year internship
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SAP active
View all jobs Junior SAP FI Consultant with German - 1 year internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Job purpose and objective
We are looking for intelligent creative people having a genuine motivation to run with purpose, the inner drive to do more and the will to join SAP and become SAP Financial Consultants, who facilitates the implementation and support of solutions to enhance the clients’ business functionality and overall performance.
Come work in one of the biggest software companies in the world with great benefits and opportunities to learn the last technology, develop your abilities, acquire new skills and advance in the consulting career.
Expectations and tasks
- Have a full time 1 year paid employment contract with possible extension
- Contribute your financial business knowledge to the international SAP Consultancy experience
- Take part in projects in all/or some of the following fields:
- Financial accounting
- Product Costing
- Profitability Analysis
- Cash and Liquidity Management
- Financial Consolidation and Reporting
Once you become part of SAP, you will
- deliver consulting services
- travel up to 80% of working time
- learn continuously to grow your personal skills and professional expertise
Education and skills
- University/Master student or graduate in Computer Science, Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Banking, Polytechnic or Information Technology.
- Fluent English (written & spoken) at business level
- German (minimum advanced level B2 mandatory)
- Knowledge of SAP Finance processes is an added advantage
- Some experience in using ERP systems is a plus
Submit your application if these describe you:
- Naturally inclined onto research and problem identification
- Structured and clear in communication
- Have good presentational skills and public speaking
- Multitasking and able to prioritize your work
- Disciplined and precise
- Punctual and accurate
- Able to organize, coordinate and follow-up on activities and processes
- Able to keep balanced under stress
- Able to work in virtual teams
- Excellent communicator