Frigoglass is a strategic partner to beverage brands throughout the world. We are the global leader in the Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM) market and the principal supplier of glass packaging in the high growth markets of West Africa. Frigoglass has long-standing relationships with blue chip customers in the soft drinks and beverage industries. Our bespoke Ice Cold Merchandisers (beverage coolers) enhance our customers’ beverage branding and trigger immediate beverage consumption. At the same time, our leading innovations in the field of green refrigeration enable our customers to meet their ambitious sustainability and carbon emissions reduction targets.
• Technical University degree
• English language- advanced level, writing and speaking
• Computer skills (Microsoft Office)
• Minimum 2 years experience in a similar job
• Knowledge mechatronics, programming PLC, S7 and automated Siemens programmable
• Found technical solutions in order to optimize production equipment’s
• Ensure functioning and maintenance for installations and industrial automatizations
• Replace different electrical/electronic components (PLC, modules, frequency converters)
• Ensure communication with equipment & installations suppliers, to implement different projects or repairs
• Actively participate at mainentenance and repairs works
The position is part of the Maintenance Department and reports to the Maintenance Supervisor.