Central Order Desk Trainee
Frigoglass is a strategic partner to beverage brands throughout the world. We are the global leader in the Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM) market and the principal supplier of glass packaging in the high growth markets of West Africa. Frigoglass has long-standing relationships with blue chip customers in the soft drinks and beverage industries. Our bespoke Ice Cold Merchandisers (beverage coolers) enhance our customers’ beverage branding and trigger immediate beverage consumption. At the same time, our leading innovations in the field of green refrigeration enable our customers to meet their ambitious sustainability and carbon emissions reduction targets.
• University degree
• Fluent in English or German
• Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
• Experience in Sales Administration (Order Management, Logistics Administration, Planning & Forecasting will be a plus
• Experience in dealing with customers will be a plus
• Contribute to the fulfilment of customer needs by ensuring the prompt and smooth implementation of the sales administration procedures
• Perform order processing and invoicing, reporting/statistics (internal and external), control the pricing policy and monitor the sales order status (back orders, on time deliveries and accuracies etc.) so as to ensure the final satisfaction of the customers
• Collaborate with Service Operations to ensure customers’optimum after sales service
• Ensure prompt and accurate information on invoicing issues, to minimize the sales leadtime from invoicing until payment
This position reporting to the Central Order Desk Coordinator/Supervisor.