Senior Engineer (Java)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs DB Global Technology active
View all jobs Senior Engineer (Java) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Regulatory, Compliance & Anti-Financial Crime Tech (RCA)
Our AFC team is responsible for protecting Deutsche Bank from financial and reputational losses incurred by financial crimes by assessing, controlling and mitigating risks. Risk types related to Anti-Financial Crime are consolidated in a comprehensive and effective risk management framework that covers Anti-Money-Laundering, Sanctions & Embargoes, Anti-Bribery & Corruption as well as Anti-Fraud & Investigations.
- Designing and developing new projects and enhancements.
- Delivering and presenting proof of concept solutions to senior management.
- Working in teams following agile development practices.
- Being involved in Development, Continuous Integration, and time-boxed iterative development.
- Participating and leading design workshops.
- Performing code reviews and reviews of technical documentation.
- Owning the full development lifecycle, including the delivery of quality technical materials for each project.
- Learning new technologies and languages.
- Ambitious self-starter who can serve as a strong advocate for our customers. We need proven analytical capabilities, operating system experience (Linux/Windows), and the tenacity to develop ideas independently.
- 8+ years of experience as Java developer (Java 8 will be a plus).
- Strong knowledge with various design and architectural patterns.
- Experience in Java and J2EE development, with Spring, Hibernate, REST, SOAP, Maven.
- Experience in handling Java application servers - ideally Tomcat and Oracle Weblogic.
- Experience with Mockito and/or any automatic testing framework.
- Experience in greenfield development.
- Experience in working with relational databases, ideally Oracle 11g.
- Experience with a web application framework, ideally AngularJS.
- Experience with GIT, Apache Maven, TeamCity, and continuous integration is desirable.
- Skills for writing reusable Java libraries.
- Experience in working with agile methodologies, ideally Scrum.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to these problems.
- Helping to maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Translating application storyboards and using cases into functional applications.
- Designing, building, and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Ensuring the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
Nice to have:
- Big data related technologies.
- NICE Actimize AIS & RCM experience.
- Financial Crime / ABC (Anti-Bribery & Corruption) domain knowledge.
- Agile development experience.
- IBM MQ experience.
• Hi-tech working environment
• Career development
• International exposure
• Attractive and competitive compensation and benefits