Senior C++ Software Engineer
Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, we provide the broadest portfolio of financial services software in the world today—spanning retail banking, transaction banking, lending, capital markets and treasury.
Our solutions enable customers to deploy mission critical technology on premises or in the cloud. With our scale and geographical reach we drive valued solutions and opportunity for customers regardless of size or geography. Through our open, secure, and reliable solutions, we empower customers to accelerate growth, optimize cost, mitigate risk and continually evolve to meet their changing needs.
- Strong C, C++ (including OO and STL) with 6+ years’ experience in software development
- Advanced C++ concepts: Design patterns, callbacks, abstract data types, C++ frameworks
- Excellent understanding of SQL and experience in at least one of the following database: Oracle, DB2 or MSSQL.
- Unix or Windows Expertise
- Software Development Lifecycle
- Experience working on projects using Agile methodology and/or test driven development an advantage
- Working knowledge of designing application through XML and experience with XML parsing techniques like SAX, DOM
- Experience with industry standard tools for debugging, performance profiling, memory management, code coverage
- Qualified at degree level in computer engineering/programming
Your deliverables will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develop new financial applications and improve existing modules
- Write technical specifications
- Provide maintenance for existing projects
- Investigate technical and functional defects and propose adequate solutions
- Learn new IT and finance skills, as required