Under supervision, plan, procure materials/supplies and manage inventory levels required to meet business needs.
- Ensure raw and packaging materials flow in order to maintain stability of the production process, according to customer requirements and stock objectives;
- Analyze inventory structure and identify opportunities for inventory reduction;
- Ensure material shortage risks are identified, assessed and communicated within the business;
- Ensure supplier on-time delivery through effective expediting and a close working relationship;
- Order materials and manage suppliers with regards to the MRP requirements, inventory turnover goals and procurement data;
- Review issues and options with respect to material availability and take appropriate action.