Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Reckitt Benckiser active.
Vezi toate job-urile HR Trainee active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management Trainee active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
The Human Resources Traineeship will give a practical introduction to a large range of HR activities and is a great start for individuals who are passionate about pursuing a career in HR.
The role is open for 1 year determined period.
- Support the activity of HR department and implementation of HR policies.
- Prepare new joiners’ information including personal details (in HR system), documents, and job descriptions.
- Prepare onboarding packs and induction schedules, to ensure the smooth integration of the new employees into the company.
- Ensure internal communication on various HR topics: organizational culture, wellbeing program, company events, etc.
- Prepare various HR reports and extract relevant data from HR systems & databases
- Support training and development initiatives by helping to prepare for, and administrate, training courses and workshops
- General administrative housekeeping – update organisational charts, update induction packs, changing reporting lines in HR system, maintaining up-to-date records of employees' information in the HR system.
- Support the HR Manager in talent management processes: annual performance review and talent assessment.
- University Degree
- 6-12 months previous working experience, preferably in a multi-national business.
- Fluency in English
- Curious and driven approach to work and an interest in HR
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Dynamic with high level of energy and drive
- Ability to think and act independently
- Tenacity and resilience
Do you have a passion for HR and aspire to progress your career with a fantastic company?
Then we want to hear from you!