Junior Embedded Software Developer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile BeeSpeed active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Embedded Software Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are the Automotive R&D division of BeeSpeed.
From our competence center we are working on R&D activities in the area of Embedded Software Testing and Software Development for one of the market leading suppliers in the automotive industry.
Our mission is to ensure the safety of the braking systems and to reduce the number of injuries and fatalities resulted from road accidents.
- Bachelor degree (related to computer science, electrical engineering, mechatronics or comparable studies)
- Experience in embedded software development for automotive industry
- Knowledge of C programming language, software design tools (e.g. UML) and basic knowledge of analyzing tools (e.g. debuggers, oscilloscope)
- Software knowledge in one of the following areas
- Bus systems (CAN, FlexRay, LIN)
- Diagnostic protocols (UDS, ODX)
- Sensors monitoring and actuators controlling
- Microcontroller Technology
- Good communications skills in English (German is a plus)
- Design, implement and test software components for braking system control units
- Develop basic software in C programming language or AUTOSAR modelling and configuration tools
- Define and coordinate software interfaces with other software components, taking into account the software architecture requirements and software requirements
- Collaborate with international teams from Germany, U.S.A and Asia for various customer projects
Why should you join us? Because we offer:
- Competitive salary package
- Free medical service and sports benefits
- Carrier development opportunities including internal and external trainings
- Dynamic work environment
- Travel opportunities
- Flexible working time
- Yearly performance evaluations
- A mentor who will support and help you during the integration period