Embedded Software Developer- AUTOSAR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ZF - Automotive R&D Timisoara active
View all jobs Embedded Software Developer- AUTOSAR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are the Automotive R&D center of ZF in Romania.
We are present in the Automotive R&D market in Timisoara since 2007 when we started as BeeSpeed – Timisoara Engineering Center having a strong partnership with ZF Group along this journey. All our services contributed to the global mission of developing a safer vehicle for the driver and the passengers.
Which are the preferred abilities?
- Bachelor degree (related to electrical engineering, communications engineering, computer science or comparable studies)
-Experience in embedded software development for automotive industry using C programming language or comparable language
-Experience in working with AUTOSAR modelling and configuration tools, debuggers and vehicle bus system
-Knowledge of relevant standards (ISO26262, Automotive SPICE) and knowledge of their practical application
-Good communication skills in English (German is a plus)
-Design AUTOSAR software components for embedded system based on requirements and by using modelling tools
-Integrate and commission the delivered software components
- Design optimization in different areas e.g. resource consumption ( RAM/ ROM/ runtime)
- Define and coordinate software interfaces with other software components, taking into account the software architecture requirements and software requirements
-Collaborate with international teams from Germany, U.S.A, and Asia for various customer projects
Why should you join us? Because we offer�
- Competitive salary package
- Free medical service and sports benefits
- Carrier development opportunities including internal and external trainings
- Dynamic work environment
- Travel opportunities
- Flexible working time
- Yearly performance evaluations
- A mentor who will support and help you during the integration period