Embedded Software Developer- AUTOSAR
We are the Automotive R&D division of BeeSpeed.
From our competence center we are working on R&D activities in the area of Embedded Software Testing and Software Development for one of the market leading suppliers in the automotive industry.
Our mission is to ensure the safety of the braking systems and to reduce the number of injuries and fatalities resulted from road accidents.
Which are the preferred abilities?
- Bachelor degree (related to electrical engineering, communications engineering, computer science or comparable studies)
-Experience in embedded software development for automotive industry using C programming language or comparable language
-Experience in working with AUTOSAR modelling and configuration tools, debuggers and vehicle bus system
-Knowledge of relevant standards (ISO26262, Automotive SPICE) and knowledge of their practical application
-Good communication skills in English (German is a plus)
-Design AUTOSAR software components for embedded system based on requirements and by using modelling tools
-Integrate and commission the delivered software components
- Design optimization in different areas e.g. resource consumption ( RAM/ ROM/ runtime)
- Define and coordinate software interfaces with other software components, taking into account the software architecture requirements and software requirements
-Collaborate with international teams from Germany, U.S.A, and Asia for various customer projects
Why should you join us? Because we offer�
- Competitive salary package
- Free medical service and sports benefits
- Carrier development opportunities including internal and external trainings
- Dynamic work environment
- Travel opportunities
- Flexible working time
- Yearly performance evaluations
- A mentor who will support and help you during the integration period