Vodafone Group supports Women in Tech
The one year journey through the Discover programme is built to supports Women in Tech to have an understanding of the wider business beyond one role. Each function across the programme is designed to provide the necessary training and exposure to empower you to discover the areas in which you’re at your best.
The programme is built of two stages, each of 6 months and will take place in Bucharest.
Here are some of the skills and experiences you could gain from the rotation within the programme:
- Develop troubleshooting abilities by performing quick diagnose for network faults
- Work with “on the edge” concepts and technologies in the telecom domain like VOLTE & Cloud
- Acquire proper technical Core CS & Voice knowledge from 2nd line subject matter experts in order to fully sustain future development plans
- 1st line support: monitoring, 1st level troubleshooting, technical team interactions, external supplier interactions
- Work with the business globally to define working network solutions
- Get strategic, mapping out long term technology plans for our network
- Strengthen analytical skills for process and performance analysis and continual improvement
Are you a young lady in the last year of study from science, technology, engineering or mathematics faculty, or studying within one of these areas and your English is fluent?
Come to meet Vodafone Group representatives on February, in Bucharest. Apply now!