Who we are
We’re 37,000 entrepreneurs, all inspired by a vision of a world where people are healthier and live better. At the heart of our rapidly growing consumer health business is a passionate desire to help people feel better. We invest in research and development to find new ways for people to look after themselves, their families and home.
Why join RB?
- You are trusted. You are given the full accountability and autonomy from day 1
- While others are training, you’ll be building real brands
- Grow faster by learning from experience and each other, along with focused skills training
- Long term career in one of the fastest growing consumer health & hygiene company
- Make your mark and we will mark you for a global career
- Focus on doing, not deliberating
For RB South Eastern Europe, Cluster of 11 Countries (Romania, Greece, Bulgaria, Serbia, Bosnia Herzegovina, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro, Albania, Cyprus and Moldova) based in Bucharest, we are currently looking for
DEMAND PLANNING TRAINEE
You will be part of our graduate recruitment program and during this 12 months program, you will get equipped for a long term journey in demand planning RB.
The overall objective of Demand Planning is to manage the demand and supply chain in order to insure the products availability while maintaining an optimal stock level. The role requires close cross functional interaction with customer service, Sales, Logistics and Finance and Marketing.
You will participate to following activities:
- Managing accurately the JDE/SNP/MGX/ systems input data when required
- Complete Trackwise system info when requested
- PAR (product availability report) data completion about product availability of all products, remaining promotions and timing of new launches
- Monthly internal/external forecast report preparation
- Compile other miscellaneous reports supporting daily/monthly routine for DP dept.
You'll be part of a multicultural team where diversity is very high both in terms of gender and in terms of nationality, where performance and achievement are the common ground to build growth.
• Degree in Economics/Logistics
• Fluency in English
• 1-2 years work experience is highly valued
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Ownership, independence
• Capacity to build trustful relationship
• Outgoing and dynamic personality with a high level of energy and drive
• Tenacity and resilience, must be able to respond robustly to pressure
Here in RB, we’re trusted with full accountability and autonomy from day one. Our entrepreneurial culture provides us with the opportunity to make a real difference. Our career possibilities are limitless because we’re not defined by rigid career paths.
Each journey through RB is different – you can truly make your mark. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!