Graphic Designer Intern
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Stefanini Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Graphic Designer Intern active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internship active pe Hipo.ro
We are a Brazilian company with over 30 years of experience in delivering IT services worldwide, ranging from IT outsourcing to application development or IT staffing. We have a direct presence in 39 countries, through our 88 offices located throughout the world and we enjoy working for over 500 active clients. While more than 300 of them are multinational corporations, we have managed to become the preferred partner of many small-to-midsize local and regional companies as well. Most of our clients come from industries such as financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical, services, technology, public sector and utilities.
We’ve been on the Romanian market for 12 years, and since then we have gathered a team of over 1400 colleagues in our offices in Bucharest, Sibiu and Targu Mures.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile, and these are the traits we look for in our people as well.
We believe that happy employees equals happy costumers, so we put the smile at the core of our culture, our everyday challenges and our interactions with colleagues and clients. Our hobbies and passions spice up our working environment and keep us positive and productive.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a "get it done" attitude, come over for coffee and a talk on your future career with us! We have the perfect terrace for it.
Learn more about us on www.stefanini.com and join us on facebook.com/StefaniniIT
- Computer Skills: Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator, Office Suite (Word, Power-Point), Adobe Flash, Adobe Dreamweaver, Exact Target, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, 3D rendering software;
- Advanced knowledge on Adobe programs (Adobe suit), strong design skills and up date with the latest versions;
- Graphic and technical Knowledge - basic;
- Creativity and innovation ideas in a short period of time;
- Communicate effectively;
- Focus on details and self-motivated;
- Professional management to time and costs;
- Able to work under pressure;
- Excellent oral and written English skills;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Good organization skills;
- Attendance and schedule adherence are requirements of this position.
- Create and develop marketing ideas that are innovative, original and creative for marketing initiatives, campaigns, collateral materials, events and trade show materials, brochures, social media, newsletters, infographics, e-books, advertising, as well as provide design support for all visual materials;
- Work closely with the designer, understand her needs and be able, for certain projects, to be responsible for the whole process of art direction and designing from conceptualization to the final artwork;
- Brainstorm and collaborate with content developer and marketing team to develop compelling creative concepts that answer the briefs;
- Work with the marketing team and HR team closely to translate their needs into effective and memorable communication insights as well as creating professional and visually appealing designs;
- Create layouts and apply principles of design including layout, typography, photography composition, and usability;
- Staying on top of tech industry trends, staying tunes with latest design trends and technologic tools to widen knowledge and grasp insights to better serve our needs;
- Handles multiple projects in a fast-paced work environment and complete the task on time.