Internship @ GfK
GfK is the trusted source of relevant market and consumer information that enables its clients to make smarter decisions.
More than 13,000 market research experts combine their passion with GfK’s long-standing data science experience. This allows GfK to deliver vital global insights matched with local market intelligence from more than 100 countries.
By using innovative technologies and data sciences, GfK turns big data into smart data, enabling its clients to improve their competitive edge and enrich consumers’ experiences and choices.
• Student (either Bachelor or Master studies) – currently attending courses in any of these domains: Economics, Marketing, Sociology, Cybernetics or Mathematics
• Passionate about market research and/or data analysis
• Analytical, detail-oriented, driven and responsible, solution oriented, appreciates a good challenge, eager to learn
• Proficiency in English
• Good Excel skills (master at least the basic functions)
• You have the opportunity to be a part of a fun, young but yet very professional team. We are a whole department of Project Manager Specialists, working in a corporate global environment on multi country projects
• Your main responsibility will be to pay attention – do your best to grasp the whole concept behind market research, an operations team, understand the workflow and the processes
• You’ll be keeping the engine going and you will be supporting the wide or complex market analysis
• You will have the chance to see the theory you’ve learned so far in school being applied in real practice, for real clients, with very important investments and a real stake - you will understand how strategically important is market research
• You will be an active user of all the tools and platforms we work with
• Given the fact that this is a global Hub you will have a broad exposure to the organization
What We Offer:
• We team up with researchers from all over the world to add value to our clients from GfK business – you get to see first-hand how meaningful is our impact as project managers, us being the heart of operations
• You will be assigned to a team and after a thorough induction you will be trained on the job by our specialists
• You will polish and refine most of your skills and gaining a priceless sneak peek into what having a challenging and dynamic job really means
• A chance to know yourself better in a new context – a multinational, dynamic and fast-paced, fast-moving environment