Recruitment Internship (Sourcer)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Stefanini Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Recruitment Internship (Sourcer) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Stefanini IT Solutions was founded in Brazil by Marco Stefanini in 1987. Today, Stefanini is a global services provider, delivering offshore, onshore and nearshore outsourcing, IT consulting, systems integration, application and strategic staffing services to mid-size and large companies around the world.
• Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s program for a degree in Human Resources;
• Background knowledge of Human Resources and be passionate to work in the Human Resource field;
• Have excellent verbal and written communication, grammar and proofreading skills;
• Ability to multitask efficiently;
• Flexible, curious, personable, positive demeanor with high integrity and enthusiastic about projects;
• Excellent communication skills and strong computer skills (Microsoft Office Applications) are required.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft products knowledge (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and the ability to operate standard office equipment preferred;
• Dependable / reliable;
• Strong desire to be a “team player";
• Keen attention to detail.
• Work on projects assigned by the Recruitment Coordinator/Senior Recruiter;
• Assist Recruitment Team with prescreening/sourcing candidates, employment verifications, and obtaining professional references;
• Assist the Recruiter in End to End recruitment processes;
• Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
• Written Communication - writes clearly and informatively; presents numerical data effectively; able to read and interpret written information;
• Be extremely focused and driven on learning and growth, and not be afraid to talk to all levels of executives;
• Be able to handle confidential information such as employee files;
• Problem solving - identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics;
• Quality - demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness;
• Quantity - completes work in timely manner;
• A minimum of 20 hours /week while in school and full time when not in school; hours are flexible to accommodate school schedule demands;
• Attendance/Punctuality - is consistently at work and on time
Stefanini is seeking an HR intern to support the Recruitment Team.
The ideal candidate is pursuing a degree in Human Resources, or related field. We are looking for an intern who has a strong ability to problem solve, multi-task, work independently as well as collaboratively with others. This position will be assisting our current Recruitment team with tasks in the areas of Recruiting. Previous experience, excellent communication skills, and strong computer skills required. The successful candidate will also interact with all levels of management. This is great experience for someone considering a career in Human Resources. Our interns are given career-level responsibility and treated as important members of the team. To be successful here you have to thrive on a challenge, be eager to show us what you can do, and be dedicated to your own professional development.
We provide projects that give you an opportunity to accomplish amazing things and the coaching you need to take your career to the next level.
This is a paid internship.