IT Helpdesk Assistant
What will be your role within our team:
- Meets the requirements communicated by the users of the computer system, regardless of the form in which they arrive (telephone, e-mail, ticketing system);
- Registers in the ticketing system any request received from users regardless of the form of communication;
- Solves the problems reported by users or forwards them to the competent persons when their solution exceeds their own competence;
- Assign priorities according to the SLA to the received problems.
- Monitors the computer system (end-user) ensuring that all equipment is functional (computers, phones, printers, scanners);
- Updates the knowledge base of the department with the solutions of the reported problems;
- Assists users in the specific activity;
- Install and configure the computer equipment according to the received specifications;
- Install and configure applications according to the received specifications;
- Updates the inventory of computer equipment according to internal processes;
- Other activities, according to the Employer's needs.
- Very good relationship and communication skills;
- Very good communication skills in Romanian;
- Advanced skills in using the computer and computer programs used;
- Advanced knowledge of using and configuring Windows operating systems;
- Basic knowledge of using and configuring the Office suite.
- Basic knowledge of scripting;
- Basic knowledge related to the operation of computer equipment (computers, telephones, printers, scanners, network equipment)
- Ability to identify, raise awareness and solve problems;
- Ability to work independently but also in a team;
- Ability to learn and capitalize on the experience gained;
- Ability to assume responsibilities;
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package
- Full medical coverage
- Lunch vouchers
- Competitive employee referral program
- Trainings supported by Mazars
Be a part of our team. You make all the difference, with us!