Physical Security Trainee
Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1400 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
• Knowledge of physical security standards and methodologies with strong understanding of security processes.
• Demonstrated experience having successful interactions at various organizational levels (from line employees to managers to directors to officers).
• Strong oral and written communications skills.
• Good oral and written English skills.
• Initiative, enthusiasm, and strong interpersonal skills.
• Intermediate/Advanced PC knowledge.
• Oversee physical safety and security of the organization’s facilities/property and people – employees, vendors, contractors, shippers, and visitors.
• Manage and report to top management on security incidents and threats.
• Oversee and report on security checks/surveillance/monitoring.
• Operate the control access system.
• Maintain and review security records; periodically report on trends, anomalies, and concerns.
• Conduct physical security surveys, and provide reports identifying discrepancies.
• Work with internal departments, security service vendors, and Ubisoft group security teams on access consolidation, field security system client-initiated projects.
• Assist in the implementation and installation of physical security barriers, and the implementation of centralized monitoring and access management.
• Utilize expertise of physical security measures including, but not limited to access, CCTV systems, locks, to ensure physical safety and security of facilities.
• Work on access issues/concerns (remote access, access card provisioning).
Benefits that you can enjoy:
• If you’re into sport we’ve got a great gym right into our studio;
• We are proud of our games and we would like you to feel the same way. To get started we’ll give you goodies and games letting you choose what you like;
• If you get hungry you can use your meal tickets at our local cafeteria or even grab some of the fresh fruits that are available in the office each week;
• Since we value health you’ll have access to private medical system after the first 3 months;
• If somehow you feel under the weather you can quickly go to our in studio doctor.