Financial Planning Junior Analyst
Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1400 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
Vision of the role:
Financial Planning HQ Bucharest team is searching for a Junior Financial Planning Analyst. You’ll have the opportunity to work and grow in a challenging, dynamic and diverse business environment and be part of an international team.
Education: Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting or similar
Language: English - Advanced level allowing fluent written and oral communication, making presentations, preparing documents associated with performed tasks
• 1-3 Years of experience financial domain
• Good understanding of accounting and finance principles
• Computer literate with good Excel skills
• Working knowledge of consolidation and financial information systems (Essbase and HFM systems knowledge would be a plus)
• Reliable, dynamic and motivated person
• Problem solving attitude
• Strong numerical and analytical skills
• Result oriented, self-organized, and ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks
• Teamwork and Collaboration oriented, communication skills
• Organized and attentive to details
• Working knowledge of consolidation and financial information systems.
• Support for the group subsidiaries in reporting processes for actual and forecast (prepare the applications for reporting, communicate guidelines and calendar, manage accesses, offer 1st level support on the tools, perform checks on data submitted and provide feedback)
• Functional administration of the Group financial applications (perform tests on tools evolution and corrections, run specific procedures, Input/import data into reporting systems, check and identify anomalies, track corrections)
• Prepare analysis reports to support decision making and participate in interpreting results
• Review and update documentation and internal procedures
We have salaries to motivate you, bonuses for your performances, medical services to keep you safe and sound, meal tickets to use them wherever you want and free access to relaxing and fitness room.
But most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.