This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Ubisoft Romania active
View all jobs Project Coordinator active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since, being the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. It has a strong history of contributing to iconic AAA franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance, and has helped develop a total of over 60 games. Today, the studio is the 2 nd largest Ubisoft studio worldwide and continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of new and amazing games.
- Experience in project management;
- Planning and organization skills;
- Communication and interpersonal skills;
- Problem solving skills;
- Maintains constructive relationships with others even in difficult situations;
- Is flexible and easily adapts to new situations.
- Organize agile teams;
- Facilitate sprint planning, conduct daily standup meetings, hold sprint reviews retrospective meetings;
- Assist in the development of schedules that translate project goals into action and ensure the success of the project;
- Monitor schedule, budget, and deadlines;
- Communicate regularly and coordinate efforts with the Project Leads and Directors;
- Communicate revisions, changes and information related to the game;
- Assist team in adhering to project schedule and budgets;
- Interact with other internal departments (IT, operations etc.).
Benefits that you can enjoy:
- We want you to expand your knowledge, so we have a variety of trainings you can attend;
- We have a library at your disposal, where you can find specialized books on various skills, such as Programming, Level Design or Management;
- If you want to relax after work, you have video games and consoles which can be borrowed at any time;
- You can also borrow a Ubi bike during lunch time or in the weekends;
- If you're into sports we've got a great gym right into our studio;
- Since we value health you'll have access to private medical system after the first 3 months.
Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since 1992, representing one of the first companies to perform in this field, on the Romanian market. After a strong history of acclaimed titles, the studio moved into co-development, contributing to blockbuster games such as Assassins Creed, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance. Today, the studio continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of amazing games that have a strong impact on players around the world.
At Ubisoft we create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities. We are always committed to enriching players lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. You will have the opportunity to grow and collaborate with talented teams from around the world and work in an open environment where everyone is eager to share their knowledge.
Challenge accepted? Join us and create the unknown.