Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1400 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
- Good knowledge of C++;
- Ability to work with a large amount of code inside a large team;
- Good software architecture skills are also highly appreciated;
- Design abilities is considered a plus;
- Good English skills.
You will work closely with the Designers's team and make sure that the designs of various features are complete and will improve features based on the design requests in order to have better interactions between the player and the game taking into consideration also the player's comfort.
- Works directly with the design team in order to make sure that the design of various features are complete and realistic;
- Implements the respective designs taking into account the player's comfort and game performance;
- Improves features based on design requests in order to have better interactions between the player and the game;
- Handles the high level network synchronization for the various gameplay features that he implements.
We pride ourselves with a wide range of benefits that you can enjoy:
- If you're into sport we've got a great gym right into our studio;
- We are proud of our games and we would like you to feel the same way. To get started we'll give you goodies and games letting you choose what you like;
- If you get hungry you can use your meal tickets at our local cafeteria or even grab some of the fresh fruits that are available in the office each week;
- Since we value health you'll have access to private medical system after the first 3 months;
- If somehow you feel under the weather you can quickly go to our in studio doctor.