Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Ubisoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Gameplay Programmer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since, being the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. It has a strong history of contributing to iconic AAA franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance, and has helped develop a total of over 60 games. Today, the studio is the 2 nd largest Ubisoft studio worldwide and continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of new and amazing games.
- Advanced knowledge of C++;
- Ability to work with a large amount of code inside a large team;
- Good software architecture skills are highly appreciated;
- Good game design abilities are also useful for a gameplay programmer;
- Knowledge of current games and the ability to reverse engineer features and mechanics;
- Understanding of other game development areas UI, network, audio, animation etc.
- Good English communication skills.
As a Gameplay programmer, your role is to develop the features, mechanics and building blocks that create the game experience.For that, you will work closely with the other job families to define the design of various features and handle their implementation, ensuring believability, good game feel, and player comfort.
You will deal with code in various fields of game programming, using the low level frameworks of the UI, audio, FX, engine, network subsystems to build your complete gameplay feature.
- Works directly with game designers, prototypes, and researches to make sure that various features are completely and realistically designed;
- Is in charge of assessing the technical feasibility of new features and the impact they bring on other modules and systems;
- Implements features focusing on the quality of interaction between the player and the game;
- Interacts with the multiple job families responsible to create assets for the game (game design, level design, art, FX, sound);
- Touches multiple programming fields UI, audio, AI, network synchronization, engine - to obtain fully implemented features.
Benefits that you can enjoy:
- We want you to expand your knowledge, so we have a variety of trainings you can attend;
- We have a library at your disposal, where you can find specialized books on various skills, such as Programming, Level Design or Management;
- If you want to relax after work, you have video games and consoles which can be borrowed at any time;
- You can also borrow a Ubi bike during lunch time or in the weekends;
- If you're into sports we've got a great gym right into our studio;
- Since we value health you'll have access to private medical system after the first 3 months.
Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since 1992, representing one of the first companies to perform in this field, on the Romanian market. After a strong history of acclaimed titles, the studio moved into co-development, contributing to blockbuster games such as Assassins Creed, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance. Today, the studio continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of amazing games that have a strong impact on players around the world.
At Ubisoft we create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities. We are always committed to enriching players lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. You will have the opportunity to grow and collaborate with talented teams from around the world and work in an open environment where everyone is eager to share their knowledge.
Challenge accepted? Join us and create the unknown.