Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Ubisoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Lead Programmer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since, being the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. It has a strong history of contributing to iconic AAA franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance, and has helped develop a total of over 60 games. Today, the studio is the 2 nd largest Ubisoft studio worldwide and continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of new and amazing games.
- 5+ years experience of programming in C/C++;
- Relevant experience as a team lead;
- Experience in games development and passion for games is a bonus.
- Problem-solving and open minded;
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change;
- Autonomous and proactive attitude;
- Sense of initiative;
- Attention to details;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Working well in a team environment;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and spoken;
- Good oral and written communication in English;
- Updating job knowledge proactively;
- Analytical and synthesis skills;
- Capacity to produce efficient software design;
- Being comfortable with debugging unfamiliar code;
- Enforcing coding practices on team;
- Passion for making and playing games.
As a Lead Programmer, you will be responsible for leading, developing, motivating and managing a team of programmers, as well as the collaboration with the other teams on the project.
- Lead and manage a team of programmers;
- Coach and guide the development of the team members;
- Share knowledge, motivate and inspire others to generate new ideas;
- Efficiently communicate and support messages and decisions from management;
- Plan, organize, follow-up and evaluate the work of the team and its impact on the project;
- Actively work with other department leads and facilitate the information flow;
- Identify risks and provide relevant solutions to complex problems;
- Estimate time to accomplish programming tasks and commit to meeting all objectives;
- Perform other related duties.
Benefits that you can enjoy:
- We want you to expand your knowledge, so we have a variety of trainings you can attend;
- We have a library at your disposal, where you can find specialized books on various skills, such as Programming, Level Design or Management;
- If you want to relax after work, you have video games and consoles which can be borrowed at any time;
- You can also borrow a Ubi bike during lunch time or in the weekends;
- If you're into sports we've got a great gym right into our studio;
- Since we value health you'll have access to private medical system after the first 3 months.
Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since 1992, representing one of the first companies to perform in this field, on the Romanian market. After a strong history of acclaimed titles, the studio moved into co-development, contributing to blockbuster games such as Assassins Creed, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance. Today, the studio continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of amazing games that have a strong impact on players around the world.
At Ubisoft we create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities. We are always committed to enriching players lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. You will have the opportunity to grow and collaborate with talented teams from around the world and work in an open environment where everyone is eager to share their knowledge.
Challenge accepted? Join us and create the unknown.