Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Ubisoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Lead Programmer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1800 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1800 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!
As a Lead Programmer, you will be responsible for leading, developing, motivating and managing a team of programmers, as well as the collaboration with the other teams on the project.
- 5+ years experience of programming in C/C++;
- Relevant experience as a team lead;
- Experience in games development and passion for games is a bonus.
- Problem-solving and open minded;
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change;
- Autonomous and proactive attitude;
- Sense of initiative;
- Attention to details;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Working well in a team environment;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and spoken;
- Good oral and written communication in English;
- Updating job knowledge proactively;
- Analytical and synthesis skills;
- Capacity to produce efficient software design;
- Being comfortable with debugging unfamiliar code;
- Enforcing coding practices on team;
- Passion for making and playing games.
- Lead and manage a team of programmers;
- Coach and guide the development of the team members;
- Share knowledge, motivate and inspire others to generate new ideas;
- Efficiently communicate and support messages and decisions from management;
- Plan, organize, follow-up and evaluate the work of the team and its impact on the project;
- Actively work with other department leads and facilitate the information flow;
- Identify risks and provide relevant solutions to complex problems;
- Estimate time to accomplish programming tasks and commit to meeting all objectives;
- Perform other related duties.
We pride ourselves with a wide range of benefits that you can enjoy:
- If you're into sport we've got a great gym right into our studio;
- We are proud of our games and we would like you to feel the same way. To get started we'll give you goodies and games letting you choose what you like;
- If you get hungry you can use your meal tickets at our local cafeteria or even grab some of the fresh fruits that are available in the office each week;
- Since we value health you'll have access to private medical system after the first 3 months;
- If somehow you feel under the weather you can quickly go to our in studio doctor.