Huawei TAC Access Engineers
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Huawei GOC active.
Vezi toate job-urile Huawei TAC Access Engineers active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Huawei is a global leader of ICT solutions, whose vision is to enrich life through communication.
Continuously innovating based on customer needs, we are committed to enhancing customer experiences and creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises, and consumers.
Among our customers are 45 of the world's top 50 telecom operators and one third of the world’s population uses Huawei technologies. Huawei is active in more than 170 countries and has over 150,000 employees of which more than 70,000 are engaged in research and development (R&D).
We are diverse, and we embrace it. With us you have the opportunity to work in a dynamic, multinational environment with more than 150 nationalities worldwide. We seek and reward talent.
Join us for Building a Better Connected World!
• Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunications or Computer Science;
• Basic knowledge for the following technologies: routing, switching, security solutions, management systems for configuring, monitoring and backup network devices;
• CCNA certification is considered an advantage. CCNA level knowledge is required;
• Experience with Huawei Access products is considered a big advantage;
• Excellent communication skill and team player
• Fluent English communication skills
• Availability of international travel and night scheduled activities;
Technical Assistance Center Transmission Engineers are providing fault/problem management and incident management support on Transmission products. Main activities are comprised of:
• Troubleshoot hardware or software problems, identify root cause and provide an effective solution within contractual SLA time;
• Provide detailed information on how to set up, configure or upgrade OSS & IT products and their features;
• Use trouble ticket system for tracking customer interactions and fault analysis;
• Identify customers concerns and critical problems based on customer interaction;
• Perform daily operating system administration tasks, including hardware & software upgrades, Patch & Security patch management and maintain regulatory controls
• On-call duty;
At Huawei TAC, we are looking for people who share our vision: to enrich life through communication. Providing technical support to customers across Europe, we are offering a challenging position, the opportunity to grow and expend your technical knowledge through daily interaction with R&D engineers located in Romania and having access to products in a laboratory environment.