Marketing Manager Events
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Universum Events active
View all jobs Marketing Manager Events active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
Cu o experienta de peste 10 ani in managementul evenimentelor de mari dimensiuni, Universum Events este o companie construita in jurul conceptului de "arhitectura de eveniment". Munca noastra se bazeaza pe oamenii extraordinari cu care lucram si solutiile creative propuse.
Proiectele noastre aduc impreuna experti din diverse domenii, inovatori in project management, pionieri in digital, specialisti de resurse umane si comunicatori creativi, traineri, vorbitori exceptionali, artisti, designeri, facilitatori, muzicieni, magicieni si orice alte competente sunt necesare pentru a-ti duce proiectul la urmatorul nivel.
Vei fi uimit de atentia acordata nevoilor clienților noștri, creativitatea și implicarea noastra pentru a face lucrurile sa se intample.
Afla mai multe despre noi la www.universum.ro
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business is a plus
• 1-3 years’ previous experience in marketing, event marketing experience a plus
• Understanding of marketing principles and demand generation tactics
• Must possess strong copywriting skills
• Ability to manage multiple workloads and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
• Strong analytical skills and marketing performance knowledge
• Experience in working with media partners, online marketing (email marketing, social media, SEM)
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail is required
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Candidate responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Develop and execute attendee & exhibitor marketing plans, including marketing tactics, new idea generation, partner outreach, and sales support
• Interact and collaborate with cross-functional teams including sales, operations/logistics, registration, content, web development, design and outside vendors to ensure accurate execution of marketing campaigns
• Manage the creation and deployment of marketing communications and collateral including emails, online ads, websites, print collateral, direct mail, event signage etc. – to ensure they accurately reflect event branding, positioning and key messaging
• Partner with creative teams to develop look & feel of marketing campaigns
• Work on social media platforms to conduct community outreach and promote event awareness and registration via social media channels
• Research, initiate, secure and execute barter/media partnerships for each of the events
• Regularly analyze the performance of marketing tactics and campaigns to determine effectiveness
• Manage marketing budgets for each event
• Research& propose new topics and speakers for agenda of each conference
Applications end on 15 August, as we're looking for the new person to start around 1 September.