Paid Internship SAP Academy
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs BearingPoint active
View all jobs Paid Internship SAP Academy active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management Trainee active on Hipo.ro
We offer management and consulting services to achieve sustainable profitable growth of companies by improving their logistic, commercial, and financial processes.
BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. We customize solutions for our clients, covering various industries for helping them to deliver operational excellence by maximizing efficiency and reducing cost.
Our clients, whether in commercial or financial industries or in government, experience real results when they work with us. We combine industry, operational and technology skills with relevant proprietary and other assets in order to tailor solutions for each client’s individual challenges. This adaptive approach is at the heart of our culture and has led to long-standing relationships with many of the world’s leading companies and organisations.
Our global consulting network of 9200 people serves clients in more than 70 countries and engages with them for measurable results and long-lasting success.
BearingPoint employs over 3.500 highly skilled consultants in Europe. Their entrepreneurial, adaptive approach is the key to our success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007 and we have more than 500 skilled consultants in our teams operating from Bucharest, Sibiu and Timisoara, whose expertise brought value to more than 160 international projects in the past 10 years.
What we are looking for:
- Graduate/ Final Year Student Bachelor/ Master in Economics, Business, Computer Science, Industrial Engineering or Foreign Languages
- Preferably knowledge of any SAP business area or IT Affinity
- German or French language skills are mandatory!
- Advanced English skills!
- Client-oriented, strong analytical and conceptual thinking
- Entrepreneurial attitude, self-motivated -
- Enthusiasm for new approaches and innovative solutions
- Willingness to travel abroad up to 100% of the working time
SAP is an enterprise resource planning software product that enables organizations in integrating various business processes through a single unified system.
We offer a paid Internship for graduate or final year students with excellent opportunities for advancement in just 6 months!
We give you the tools, you choose your focus.
Together with an experienced project team you will assist our customers in the development of future strategies to the successful SAP implementation at national and international level.
You will work out solutions involving analysis, prototype, blue print, realization, testing, migration, training, go-live and follow-up support, focused on themes like:
- Finance Transformation
- Risk, Compliance & Security
- Core Industry Solutions
- Supply Chain Management
- Customer Management
- Business Strategy & Transformation
What we offer:
- A great place to develop your career
- Exciting and meaningful projects for some of the world's most well-known organizations
- Continuous education and training
- A motivating salary and a comprehensive package of benefits (23 vacation days, life & accident insurance, medical insurance, travel insurance, meal vouchers etc.)
- Performance related bonus