Website Support with French (Bucharest)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs TELUS International Europe active
View all jobs Website Support with French (Bucharest) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
TELUS International Europe is a premium multilingual contact center, BPO (business process outsourcing) and ITO (information technology outsourcing) provider, delivering high quality services since 2004. The company has 2,500 team members across seven delivery centers located in: Sofia and Plovdiv (Bulgaria); Bucharest and Craiova (Romania), as well as offices in Manchester and Cannock (England). TELUS International Europe offers contact center solutions, ITO and innovative customer service support for global customers in over 30+ languages. TELUS International Europe is a proud member of the TELUS International family.
TELUS International is a global BPO company with over 20,000 team members around the world, including in Canada, the United States, Europe, Latin America, and the Philippines. With over 175 million customer interactions supported annually via voice, email, chat and social media, across the telecommunications, utilities, high tech, gaming, finance, retail, e-commerce, travel and logistics, and health care industries, TELUS International enables customer experience innovation through spirited teamwork, agile thinking, and a caring culture that puts customers first. As the global arm of TELUS, TELUS International is backed by a leading national telecommunications company in Canada, with CAD$12.4 billion (€8.77 billion) in annual revenue, 14 million customer connections. For more information, please visit:
• Proficiency in French (written and verbal) and medium level of English
• Eloquent vocabulary and high level of reading comprehension
• Proactive and outgoing personality
• High level of customer service, soft skills
• Problem solving and analytical skills
• Orientation to embrace diversity on a daily basis with professionalism
• Good knowledge of computer operations, good social media and phone devices usage
• Contact center experience
• Academic background in Psychology | related fields. Life coach, teacher, vocation to provide aid, social responsibility enthusiast - volunteer
• Ability to drive personalized coaching with a positive attitude
• Basic level of sales skills – to offer a mixed balance of care and the ability to sell / retain the customers
• Enthusiastic and positive people to be able to remain positive during the client interaction and also be focused on sales if needed
• Offering best level customer support for French native clients via phone, email and chat
• Review and interpret customer information in a variety of systems and apply that information to resolving the customer’s inquiry.
• Balance customer service considerations with the exercise of efficiency with respect to time and call control.
• Dialogue with the member to identify and offer the best products and services to meet the member’s needs.
Stable job – we offer permanent labor contracts
Flexible schedule – we offer full time or part time jobs, rotating shifts 10:00 - 19:00, Monday to Sunday
Multilingual exposure – we serve international clients daily – join us and improve your spoken and written language skills with native speakers
Positive environment – we care about the well-being of our employees, invest in their development, encourage fun and team building initiatives
Community projects – we run CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) events all year long. Make the world better, together with us!
Private medical insurance coverage – we work with one of the best suppliers, Regina Maria Medical Center where you will benefit from a Professional package
Meal tickets shall be granted monthly
Special discounts provided by our partners in different industries (Banking, Telecom, Gym & Fitness)