Remote Technical Software Support Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Stefanini Romania active
View all jobs Remote Technical Software Support Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Stefanini offers consulting services, solution development and integration, BPO, application and infrastructure outsourcing, and more. With support in 32 languages and the flexibility of a global company, Stefanini is focused on efficiency and meeting unique regional needs.
POWERING YOUR BUSINESS!
Visit us today at http://www.stefanini.com/EN/
• Basic MS Windows Sever and UNIX administrative knowledge (installation, create/modify users, manage system settings and services).
• General IT administrative knowledge, basic notions and exposure to server architecture and operations (e.g. what is a cluster, load balancer, how to troubleshoot a user/sw error).
• Basic understanding of programming and or scripting concepts, preferably from a Java environment perspective (e.g. what is a class, what is a method or property, how to inherit).
• Basic Networking knowledge.
• Advanced / fluent English and at least one of the following: German/French.
• Strong communication skills (oral and written). Team collaboration.
• Excellent problem solving skills; logically and analytically minded.
• Having the desire to tackle complex problems.
• Ability to perform under pressure and to multi-task. Willingness to learn and travel.
• IBM Tivoli Monitoring (including the various agents) / IBM Workload Scheduler / IBM Tivoli Enterprise Management Server / IBM Tivoli Enterprise Portal Server - nice to have.
• Experience with the IBM Notes & Domino and / or IBM Sametime and / or IBM Connections Product environment - nice to have.
• Client Operating system knowledge (Windows 7,8,10 and / or Apple Mac) - nice to have.
• Basic web application architecture and functionality knowledge (e.g. what is a web server, what is HTTP, how does a web browser communicate with an application server, etc.) - nice to have.
• General Relational Database administration and SQL knowledge (e.g. how to use specific tools and create simple SQL commands) - nice to have.
• As a member of the technical support center team, you would be responsible for providing remote technical software support for software products to clients in Europe and Middle East Africa.
• Resolve software related technical service requests.
• Provide Level 1 remote technical support for IBM software products.
• Analyze problems/situations, understanding problem impact on client business.
• Perform software problem determination, problem source identification, and develop action plans to resolve software problems utilizing a range of tools, techniques, knowledge bases, and processes.
• Perform problem situation management and end-to-end problem ownership.
• Maintain positive client relationships even in severe and pressurized situations.
• Contribute to high client satisfaction by meeting contractual obligations and customer expectations.
• Engage next level of support where required and work together with global Level 1 and Level 2 Technical Support Teams.