Remote Technical Software Support Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Stefanini Romania active
View all jobs Remote Technical Software Support Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are a Brazilian company with over 30 years of experience in delivering IT services worldwide, ranging from IT outsourcing to application development or IT staffing. We have a direct presence in 39 countries, through our 88 offices located throughout the world and we enjoy working for over 500 active clients. While more than 300 of them are multinational corporations, we have managed to become the preferred partner of many small-to-midsize local and regional companies as well. Most of our clients come from industries such as financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical, services, technology, public sector and utilities.
We’ve been on the Romanian market for 12 years, and since then we have gathered a team of over 1400 colleagues in our offices in Bucharest, Sibiu and Targu Mures.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile, and these are the traits we look for in our people as well.
We believe that happy employees equals happy costumers, so we put the smile at the core of our culture, our everyday challenges and our interactions with colleagues and clients. Our hobbies and passions spice up our working environment and keep us positive and productive.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a "get it done" attitude, come over for coffee and a talk on your future career with us! We have the perfect terrace for it.
Learn more about us on www.stefanini.com and join us on facebook.com/StefaniniIT
• Basic MS Windows Sever and UNIX administrative knowledge (installation, create/modify users, manage system settings and services).
• General IT administrative knowledge, basic notions and exposure to server architecture and operations (e.g. what is a cluster, load balancer, how to troubleshoot a user/sw error).
• Basic understanding of programming and or scripting concepts, preferably from a Java environment perspective (e.g. what is a class, what is a method or property, how to inherit).
• Basic Networking knowledge.
• Advanced / fluent English and at least one of the following: German/French.
• Strong communication skills (oral and written). Team collaboration.
• Excellent problem solving skills; logically and analytically minded.
• Having the desire to tackle complex problems.
• Ability to perform under pressure and to multi-task. Willingness to learn and travel.
• IBM Tivoli Monitoring (including the various agents) / IBM Workload Scheduler / IBM Tivoli Enterprise Management Server / IBM Tivoli Enterprise Portal Server - nice to have.
• Experience with the IBM Notes & Domino and / or IBM Sametime and / or IBM Connections Product environment - nice to have.
• Client Operating system knowledge (Windows 7,8,10 and / or Apple Mac) - nice to have.
• Basic web application architecture and functionality knowledge (e.g. what is a web server, what is HTTP, how does a web browser communicate with an application server, etc.) - nice to have.
• General Relational Database administration and SQL knowledge (e.g. how to use specific tools and create simple SQL commands) - nice to have.
• As a member of the technical support center team, you would be responsible for providing remote technical software support for software products to clients in Europe and Middle East Africa.
• Resolve software related technical service requests.
• Provide Level 1 remote technical support for IBM software products.
• Analyze problems/situations, understanding problem impact on client business.
• Perform software problem determination, problem source identification, and develop action plans to resolve software problems utilizing a range of tools, techniques, knowledge bases, and processes.
• Perform problem situation management and end-to-end problem ownership.
• Maintain positive client relationships even in severe and pressurized situations.
• Contribute to high client satisfaction by meeting contractual obligations and customer expectations.
• Engage next level of support where required and work together with global Level 1 and Level 2 Technical Support Teams.