Consumer Insights & Digital Intern
At L'Oréal, we have made cosmetics the focus of all our energy and know-how for more than a century. We are fully committed to putting all our expertise and research resources to work for the well-being of men and women, in all their diversity, around the world. At L'Oréal we empower people who are ready to take bets, think out of the box, defend their convictions, be resilient and leave their own mark. They are offered numerous opportunities, fast track careers and early responsibilities. L'Oréal has ambitious goals and is striving for excellence. This permanent learning experience helps you stretch your potential.Cerinte
• Strong professional written and verbal communication skills; time management skills
• Strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines
• Strong background in online behaviours and engagement levers.
• Adopts rapidly new digital tools
• Excel proficient
• Analytical & data integrator – makes tools numbers meaningful
• Drives, collects and analyses data
• Acts as a strategic business partner
• Transforms insights into actionable proposals for divisions.
• Communicates insights with impact & clarity.
• Collaborates effectively with Digital, CMI, Advocacy, Marketing communities.
• Future oriented and detects new trends
• Tools champion: tools optimization with global team, reports & dashboards that bring added value to division businesses.
• Quality input from tools & advocacy for using the tools in divisions: engage colleagues around using the tools, proactively make analysis and send the input to the divisions.
• Sprinklr main point of contact for divisions digital teams.
• Specific media topics overview & data analysis on ad-hoc tasks
• Collaboration on projects with top 3 platforms: Google, Meta, TikTok
• GDPR digital tasks
• Data Security: Implementation and follow-up on password management tools
• Digital & CMI events and upskilling: support Digital PM, CMI and CMO.
• Ensure an outlook among the local competitors & other industries, trends, intelligence and experimentation.
• Global & zone best practices digital, ecommerce: centralize & select.
• Support CMI in reportings, especially estimations of market shares
• Support ad-hoc Social Media Listening projects
• Support CMI in administrative tasks and in organizing market research projects
• Identify and analyze relevant Consumer Trends
Things you must know:
1. We love to be the first at L'Oréal. You will get endless autonomy to propose, experiment, take risks and ensure that we stay at fore front of everything.
2. The beauty industry is changing! We are leading the way and you will be shaping the revolution.
We are not going to lie, the pace will be intense. We'll rapidly innovate! This also means that you'll be learning faster than anyone else in the industry.
We have the resources, the focus, and a large enough user base to experiment with any ideas we can come up with. And you're going to be right in the thick of it.
Rewards and Perks:
• Monthly salary
• 25 days annual leave
• Meal tickets
• Health & Life Insurance
• Laptop and smartphone
• Friendly and dynamic work atmosphere in the diverse environment of the market beauty leader;
• Unlimited access to the L’Oréal “MyLearning Platform” to boost your competencies development
• Flexi work system: up to 2 days of remote working per week
• 2 days per week massage in the office
• 1 day per week of fruits in the office
• Cherry on the cake: products from our brands’ portfolio on special occasions;
If this sounds awesome and you think that there might be a fit, apply now!
- Asigurare medicala
- Asigurare de viata
- Abonament Bookster
- Program de lucru flexibil
- Short Fridays
- Tichete de masa