Finance Development Program for Fresh Graduates
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Dell Technologies active
View all jobs Finance Development Program for Fresh Graduates active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Insurances - Financial Intermediaries active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Who we are
We believe that each of us has the power to make an impact. That’s why we put our team members at the center of everything we do. If you’re looking for an opportunity to grow your career with some of the best minds and most advanced tech in the industry, we’re looking for you.
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps individuals and organizations transform how they work, live and play. Join us to build a future that works for everyone because Progress Takes All of Us.
Dell Technologies is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• Recent graduate in Finance, Accounting, or a related field
• Strong English skills, self-starter, quick learner, and attention to details
• Desire for building a career in Finance
• Effective communication skills and good presentation skills
• Comfortable working with Microsoft Office (with a focus on Excel and Power Point)
• Maximum 1 year of experience in Finance or Business
• Demonstrated leadership skills gathered during university or through volunteering
By completing the 2 years development program, you’ll be offered a full-time job within one of the current Finance teams.
The Finance Development Program consists of 4 different six-month rotations (for 2 years) with the possibility of an international assignment.
Upon completion of the program, participants will have developed a robust set of competencies in the following areas:
• Gain exposure to various parts of the organization and collaborate with them (i.e. Sales, Finance, Accounting, Audit)
• Have the opportunity to build and demonstrate leadership capabilities
• Understand processes and propose recommendations for improvement
• Enhance finance, accounting, operations, and professional skills
• Present to executive management
This unique, full-time rotational program provides participants with a robust set of finance & accounting knowledge through 4 different job function rotations within the finance organization, a technical curriculum, soft skills training, projects, international conferences, networking opportunities, career mentorship. The program has an MBA type training curriculum.
Our goal is to develop the next generation of finance professionals at Dell by exposing them to a wide set of unique skills and leadership opportunities typically not afforded early in career. Our program is an ideal and unique opportunity for those driven candidates seeking a wide breadth and depth of finance business understanding and develop interpersonal skills .