(Junior/Senior) Network Security Engineer
|Employer:||Austrian Business Agency – Work in Austria|
|Job level:||0 - 1 years of experience|
[unit]IT offers professional IT services in the areas of outsourcing and outtasking for medium-sized companies in industry and trade. Our range of services includes the operation of IT systems, both in our high-availability data center and remotely at our customers' locations.
To strengthen our team at Ranshofen and Leonding location, we are looking for highly motivated, committed employees to work as Network Security Engineers (f/m/d).
These tasks are waiting for you:
- Ensuring the highly available operation of our data center infrastructure
- Support for our customer networks and their security systems
- Conception, configuration, maintenance and monitoring of the network components and their documentation
- Cooperation with the cross-divisional specialist departments internally as well as with the customer
- Ongoing administration and maintenance of central network and security components
- Error analysis and troubleshooting as well as processing of 2nd and 3rd level support
What you need:
- Completed IT-specific training (apprenticeship, HTL, FH, university)
- Ideally experience in IT administration, in IT security and/or network environment as well
- Know-how in network area (routing, switching, wifi, firewall)
- Knowledge of Cisco and/or Checkpoint products advantageous
- Independent and communicative personality with a friendly demeanor
- Very good knowledge of German and good knowledge of spoken and written English
What to look forward to:
- Exciting projects
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of working from home
- Work in a motivated team and with well-known customers
- Attractive social benefits and performance-oriented, market-based remuneration
- Extensive mentoring for the first six months as well as individual training and further education opportunities
- A pleasant and familiar working atmosphere based on trust
Depending on qualifications and experience, we offer an annual gross salary of €41,000 or more for the advertised position with full-time employment of 38.5 hours per week.
Are you interested in joining the [unit]IT team? We have set ourselves the goal of promoting diversity in our company. We look forward to receiving your online application including CV and letter of motivation, regardless of gender, origin, age, disability or sexual orientation.
Raporteaza eroarea la