ID77168 Graduate recruitment - Juniors in Tax
|Nivel job:||0 - 1 an experienta|
When you are at the beginning of your career path, making the right choice is important, but finding the right place to do that is essential.
If you are a young professional looking for a great start to your career, read this page until the end because we are open for talent!
When you choose KPMG as the place to start and build your career in Tax you should know that a well-defined career path is waiting for you. You will have access to a wide range of formal and informal training opportunities, as well as new programs that explore leadership skills from the very beginning of your career in KPMG.
You will have the chance to work with many supportive and talented people, who are willing to share their experience & expertise with you. We also put technology at the heart of our daily activities by exploring new innovative approaches and encouraging our people to be groundbreaking in their thinking.
Making the right career choice is important. Finding the right place to do that is essential. Are you a young professional looking for a great start to your career? We are open for talent, open for you!
- Top graduate in Economics, Finance, Technology, Mathematics, IT, Law or a related discipline
- Good knowledge of English
- Curiosity and a lifelong learning mindset
- Out of the box thinking
- Strong problem solving & analytical skills
- Judgment & decision-making skills
- Resilient in the face of challenges or obstacles
- Business-oriented attitude, creativity and assertiveness
- Team player and taking ownership of your actions
- You will become an integral part of the engagement team, creating good contacts and developing relationships with client teams and the wider business community.
- You will develop an understanding of clients’ systems and processes. You will apply knowledge gained through training and on-the-job experience to undertake risk based assessments of the level of work required.
- You will own assigned work and assist more senior members of the team.
- You will seek to embed technology and data analytics into the work process.
- You will participate in social and networking events to develop your knowledge and contacts within KPMG.
- You will be supported in your career progression through performance management, formal and informal training, personal development programs etc.
- You will have access to travel opportunities for client engagements and learning & development programs.
- You will have access to mobility programs and other career opportunities within the firm.
Confidentiality will be ensured to protect the interests of applicants.
Only preselected candidates will be invited to an interview.
Raporteaza eroarea la