FinStarter program EMEA
|Job remote:||Remote(from home)|
FinStart Rotational Program
About the role/opportunity
Finastra is actively seeking talented, ambitious, and curious individuals to join our FINStarter program starting in Summer 2023. This unique development program is an excellent opportunity to accelerate your career, by enhancing your skills, building meaningful relationships, and participating in challenging and innovative projects while rotating through various areas of the firm.
You will be supported with mentorship and training throughout the program to help guide your career development and while you take on various challenges you will get to work with awesome people in a highly collaborative environment.
Here’s what you can expect
- A development program designed to give you exposure to our different business areas within the Engineering paths to gain an understanding of Finastra as a whole.
- Rotations may include spending 12 months across different areas such as Payments, Lending, Retail banking or our Engineering Centre of Excellence.
- An enriching learning and mentorship program, which will help you enhance your career and develop highly transferable technical skills.
- The opportunity to develop meaningful relationships with various teams across Finastra.
- A chance to learn more about the fintech industry and how you can contribute to a world of open finance.
- Being part of a global FinStarter cohort across the globe within different functions and areas of the business and joining numerous developmental and social events
- Flexibility to work in a hybrid model, both from home and from the office.
What you’ll do
- Within each rotation you will be placed into your job family teams and will support on a variety of activities related to your skills and knowledge
- Interacts with internal stakeholders to deliver various solutions
- Be an active team player in an agile development environment
- Maintenance of existing features/modules/ structures
- Interpreting internal/external business challenges and recommending design solutions or best practices to improve products, processes, or services
Rotation pathways will depend on various factors, including your career interests, development needs, location, and business demands. Once you have completed the FINStarter program, you will have the opportunity to align yourself with an area of our business based on your interests, capabilities, and business need.
What you’ll need
- A desire to learn and grow professionally across one or various functions within the firm
- Strong communication skills
- Curious and comfortable with ambiguity
- Flexibility and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills
- Self-starter, ability to work in a virtual environment as needed
Raporteaza eroarea la