Internship Technical Support Specialist with French
• Fluency in English and French
• Strongly self-motivated to learn new skills to fulfill basic position requirements, to become expert in the position over an extended period of time, and to progress within the organization.
• Able to be self-aware and conscientious of meeting all personal, team, & organization metric targets.
• Excellent team player with a committed approach to teamwork and customer responsibilities.
• Able to maintain and project a helpful and courteous attitude in any circumstances.
• Highly resilient under pressure and adaptable to unforeseen work demands.
As an intern at HCLTech, you have the opportunity to be part of teams working on creating world-class products and services for our customers who are leading Fortune 500 and Global 2000 companies.
After the necessary training, the role holder will achieve the following agreed business objectives:
Customer Service and Customer Satisfaction
• Receive direct client contacts (via phone, chat, email, or any tool prescribed by the client), triage, and provide remote client assistance to solve the issue directly if possible
• Talk to customers and understand their problem, through any means of technology provided
• Strong focus on solving issues in a timely and efficient manner, resulting in first call resolution and a high level of customer satisfaction.
• Responsible for research, diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve customer issues in an accurate and timely manner.
• Use all available tools, Knowledge bases or any other resource available to resolve client-reported problems
• Provide part prediction and/or working/troubleshooting directions for the field engineering team
• Effectively troubleshoot and follow workarounds using internal systems and Knowledge databases.
Communication & Contact between Units
• Reporting to the Team leader, the Remote Technical Customer Support Specialist will provide support to customers, field engineers and business partners engineers for escalated issues.
• Redirect calls to field engineering support if a field support visit is required
• Escalate to next level of problem resolution process through the required tool/resource as required by process
• Close liaison with the Next Level Technical Escalation team, engineering groups and in country technical support staff is the norm
At HCL, creativity and innovation take wings as we engineer next-gen customer experiences. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion (D&I), and to Sustainable practices.
• We offer you the chance to start your career in customer support in a professional environment.
• Well-rounded Health Insurance Package
• You can gain international career experience.
• You will be involved in challenging projects and you can work onsite for top clients.