Junior Auditor_Audit Hub_Bucuresti
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Grant Thornton Romania active
View all jobs Junior Auditor_Audit Hub_Bucuresti active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
Who we are?
We are Grant Thornton. We go beyond business as usual, so you can too.
Grant Thornton International is one of the world’s leading organizations of independent assurance, tax and advisory firms. With more than 62,000 Grant Thornton people, across over 130 countries, we are focused on making a difference to clients, colleagues and the communities in which we live and work.
Grant Thornton Romania was founded in December 2010. During this period, our company has been continuously committed to providing quality and value services to clients. We are dedicated to serving the needs of privately held business and public interest companies delivering assurance, tax and advisory services. We approach all assignments by combining excellent consultancy services and dedicated, professional staff with experience at both local and international level. Over the last three years we are the fastest growing large accounting organization and we are constantly evolving and developing alongside our clients.
What do we value?
We are a young team of professionals who have in common the Grant Thornton core values:
Collaboration, Excellence, Respect, Responsibility, Leadership, Agility
Here at Grant Thornton, we like to think big!
Join our team if you:
- Are a student (2nd-3rd year of your Bachelor’s degree/ Master’s degree student) or a fresh
graduate preferably in economics, audit, finance, accounting, cybernetics, but any other university is accepted;
- Have strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word);
- Have knowledge of English at an intermediate level or above;
- Have motivation for professional development and a genuine desire to learn;
- Like to work in a young dynamic environment and are a real team player;
- You are problem-solving oriented and have good communication skills;
- You seek opportunities to grow;
- You are passionate with technology and IT tools.
Your future role:
- You will become an integral part of our Audit Hub, creating good contacts and developing relationships with other GT teams;
- You will own assigned work and you will apply knowledge gained through training and on-the-job experience;
- Performing certain audit activities as part of the delivery of high-quality audits of financial statements
- Pre-processing of information (financial data, accounting records, financial statements, etc.) necessary for each audit phase
- Working with technology solutions aimed to increase efficiency;
- Possibility in participating in the development of automated solutions;
What we offer:
- Great opportunities to grow and have a career path assisted by our professionals;
- Continuous feedback from the people you work with;
- Professional coaching and mentoring with any of the leaders in the company;
- A friendly environment and an extraordinary team, working with GT professionals from across Europe
- Learning opportunities - various training courses and professional qualifications (ACCA, ASPAAS, etc.);
- Globally integrated knowledge platform;
- A flexible workplace with hybrid working schedule and friendly working environment;
- Meal tickets and medical subscription.
- Life insurance.
Your work, your choice
At Grant Thornton we believe the best impact is the value we add.
Our people are at the heart of our future, and we want to create a working environment, where everyone can thrive and reach their full potential.
- Medical subscription
- Life insurance
- Flexible work schedule
- Meal vouchers