With the Michelin all-season internships, you can take your first step towards a career, and not just a job. “All-season” internships give you the flexibility you need: various domains to train in, part-time or full-time schedule, multiple sessions throughout the year, with varying durations (3 to 12 months, depending on the department).
Let’s inspire motion for life! No matter what career path you choose, an internship in Michelin can prepare you for the journey ahead.
This role is based in the Michelin Shared Services Center in Bucharest, Michelin Corporate & Business Services, where more than 700 colleagues deliver excellence in Purchasing, Finance, Logistics, Sales Administration, Personnel and Service Management.
Let’s talk, if:
- You are a student (Bachelor’s or Master’s degree);
- You are fluent in English;
- You are interested in developing yourself;
- You take pride in your team spirit;
- You have strong communication skills;
- You are task-oriented and show initiative;
- You bring creativity to the table, to develop new ideas and approaches;
- You are familiar with: Microsoft Office Package, especially Excel.
As a Michelin intern, you will:
- Create and consolidate reports;
- Analyze the sales and volume reports in order to link the information from the field and the system;
- Analyze and validate customers' inquiries;
- Take part in various activities regarding sales administration back office activities;
- Participate in ad-hoc team projects, as per your competencies
We would like you to bring to the team:
- Communication skills (both written and oral);
- Fluency in English (at least B2 level);
- Italian, Spanish or German language is a plus.
- Economics background is a plus;
- Passion to learn more about the business, databases, analytics, and data accuracy;
- Curiosity and organizing skills;
- A team-worker attitude and customer-oriented approach.
- A multicultural environment based on respect and transparency;
- Flexible work schedule and home-office options;
- Meal vouchers and lunch discounts;
- Private medical subscription;
- Dedicated commercial offers from our partners;
- The option to customize your own benefits package with book rental service, gym access, massage or dental subscription, contribution to private retirement pension, deduction of public transport costs;
- 1-year work contract, with the possibility of extension.
How we recruit: Once you submit your application, one of our recruiters reviews it. If your profile fits our role:
- We have a phone call to get to know each other;
- We hold assessments to see your language skills and competencies;
- We meet in a face to face (or online, depending the context) interview, with a recruiter and the hiring manager.
LET’S INSPIRE MOTION FOR LIFE Where do success and ideas come from? We strongly believe they come from collective intelligence. Our talents, people and employees are the source of purposeful and sustainable innovations. That’s why we care about developing and enhancing their strength, and we ensure them a tailored professional journey across units and countries. What drives us is the spirit of unlimited innovation, which we all possess. Our goal is to cultivate and nurture that spirit, by questioning the status quo, improving our way to do things. Therefore, we are always optimistic as to overcome the challenges of tomorrow. That’s our mission as an employer: inspiring innovation in all of us, to build a better life in motion for you and for everyone. Michelin, a leader in the field of tires, is dedicated to sustainably enriching of the mobility of goods and people through the production, distribution and marketing of tires for each type of vehicle. It also offers innovative business support services, digital mobility services and publishes travel, hotel and restaurant guides, maps and atlases. Michelin has over 4500 employees in Romania: 3 factories (2 in Zalău and 1 in Florești - Prahova), as well as a commercial network, and a center for shared services, in Bucharest. The office in Bucharest also hosts the coordination center for the Central Europe region.