Working Student - Administrative Department, CljP
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
In Cluj, Bosch established an Automotive Electronics Plant. Since it's opening, in 2013, the company developed high quality products and innovative solutions for international customers.
The manufacturing portfolio displays electronic control units for safety in traffic, comfort functions and driving convenience. Additionally, the plant produces electronic control units for eBike powertrain, designed to inspire our mobility behavior.
We grow together in a place where our associates can discover new directions and reinvent themselves, with many ways of working and areas to explore. By using state-of-the-art technology and Industry 4.0 solutions for connected manufacturing, we optimize production and logistics processes.
We enjoy the benefits of a work-life balance program and reward packages that match each lifestyle. For those who want to take up professional or personal challenges, we provide access to our Training Center, for both the associates and for the students from the dual educational system.
We inspire each other for a better today, in an environment defined by diversity and with solid values: cooperation openness, respect, and trust. Through our partnership with the local universities, by offering inspiring working conditions, and getting involved in social projects, we work for a better tomorrow.
Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference!
- Undergraduate Student / Master program student in Sociology, Psychology, Marketing, Economics, Business, Law;
- Good knowledge of English is mandatory;
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills;
- Excellent computer operating skills with Microsoft package;
- You are organized, focused and able to meet strict deadlines;
- You have an excellent communication skills;
- You have ability to work in a dynamic environment;
- You have a detail-oriented mindset;
- You bring positive attitude;
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Inspiring working conditions.
The Administrative area is responsible to initiate new employees into Bosch value system, provide support to other departments and their managers in the further development of their organization and to make Bosch a competitive company globally but also locally.
The groups are divided into areas related to: Commercial Plant Manager, Project Management, Human Resources Local, Overhead Controlling and Commercial Shared Services, Facility Management.
Let us find you a suitable group!
General tasks that will vary depending on the chosen group:
- You will have the opportunity to work in a multicultural environment and learn countless systems
- You will perform continuous improvement actions
- You will coordinate external service provider
- You will work in SAP implementation, consulting and project coordination / implementation
- You will offer support for operations analysis, profitability, competitive performance, cost analysis (real cost variations versus standard versus forecast), target
- You will perform administrative tasks (document creation, printing, reports, entering data and updating databases, registering new employees in the database, etc.)
- You will do jobs posting /CVs screening / interviews (telephone, f2f, online)/ providing feedback/ offers/etc.)
- You will be first contact for internal and external customers (management of plant visitors)
- You will be responsible for internal and external communication - copywriting and content writing
- You will prepare materials, presentations for trainings and reports for meetings
- You will actively participate in meetings & alignments with managers
- You will create marketing materials within the brand identity - leaflets, presentations, brochures, posters, organizing internal and external events
- You will train, manage and operate telephone system of the site, including access control & front desk in daily operation
- You will coordinate and manage incoming and outgoing correspondence, regular internal distribution
- You will organize and supervise Bosch event service on site and offer customer support
- You will draw production lines in AutoCAD
- You will physically position production equipment within the production area
- Flexible working schedule
- Gaining experience and practical skills
- Possibility of professional evolution within the company
- The benefit of being able to harmonize work and studies, successfully