Junior IT Infrastructure Architect (Connected Industry)
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. Whether in areas of mobility, industrial technology, consumer goods, or energy and building technology: Bosch makes a decisive contribution to improving the quality of life of this generation and those to come. This is only possible with a global network of more than 405,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technical ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable?
Make it happen.
Interested? Get ready to work #LikeABosch!Qualifications
- Experience: Experience in the field of Datacenter Technologies and Cloud (preferably in the IoT or i4.0 environment), and have strong analytical skills and be able to think at the macro level, while ensuring the design works on the micro level. TOGAF Certification or similar education is appreciated. Deep knowledge on Security, networking, storage, CDN and Load balancer
- Expertise: Virtualization Technologies on Application and Server; Datacenter Technologies - Compute, Storage, network, Database, Disaster Recovery and Backup; Directory services - Windows AD, LDAP Federated service.
- Personality and working practice: High quality standards, strong personal motivation, self-reliant, independent, solution driven, good social skills, a good communicator, assertive,
- Enthusiasm: Continuous learner in the infrastructure area and the interfaces to cloud spaces, awareness of new technologies trending
- Education: Successful completion of studies with a focus on information technology (computer science, etc.) or a comparable specialism,
- Languages: Very good knowledge of English, German as an advantage.
Nice to Have
- Capture and analyze major metrics, such as availability, mean time between failures and mean time to repair, and develop new metrics and KPIs as necessary. Add these metrics to monitoring dashboards and reporting systems.
- Use detailed monitoring to improve the availability and performance of applications, services, systems, and infrastructure. Create new alerts to find anomalies and understand the root cause of system failures.
- Create and deploy automation, alerting, self-healing architectures and other technologies to make
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Wellbeing programs for associates;
- Inspiring working conditions - best place to work.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance.
Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on Codruta.Pop@ro.bosch.com and I will come with an answer shortly.
- As a Junior IT Infrastructure Architect, you will be responsible for requirements analysis, specification and architecture design for solutions originating in the interoperability environment of the Manufacturing (e.g. MES, I4.0, SAP),
- Create a IT roadmap, IT Infra Architects will need to take the Datacenter/Cloud capacity, efficiency, and ecosystem security into consideration.
- Be responsible for complex requirements analysis in IT & OT and create diagrams, domain models, reference architecture and other types of software artifacts.
- Recommend the solution that they think is best and oversee the implementation of that solution until the problem has been solved or reduced.
- Create functional design specifications, reference architectures, and assist with other project deliverables as needed.
- Be able to see the final solution, as it will be throughout the entire scale of its deployment.
- Be able to design a solution with more than a single site or customer in mind.
- Establish thought leadership and bring new knowledge to the organization by your contribution to achieve goals effectively and cooperatively
- Ensure the solution will scale globally and across multiple customers while minimizing impact to support structures and models, taking cost and capacity management into account.
- Architecting and implementing micro-services infrastructure (Containers, Serverless computing)
- Designing and implementing machine learning and AI infrastructure for cloud-edge use cases