Junior Reporting Analyst
VON Consulting is an HR Consultancy company, providing solutions and services in the following areas: recruitment and executive search, personnel leasing, payroll, administration and training.Cerinte
• Experience in a role utilizing Business Intelligence concepts, Reporting, Analysis, KPI’s & Data visualization.
• An advanced level of knowledge of Microsoft Excel (fundamental to this role).
• Analytical and data interpretation abilities. The ability to understand the business question/need and translate into Reporting and Analysis.
• Some experience of owning regular reporting elements and rolling these up to be relevant to management level desirable.
• Some knowledge and experience of Business Intelligence toolsets: (Power BI / QuickSight or similar) desirable and a keen interest in data visualization with BI tools and a desire to expand this knowledge.
• Some experience/Understanding of KPI’s.
• Self-motivation and a high degree of ownership, energy and enthusiasm
• Experience of, or desire to, work in a Global team across cultures and time zones
• Fluent English (fundamental to this role)
◦ Provide usable, summarized reports to colleagues (including Senior Management) to enable clear communication of success and insights to the wider business.
◦ Assist in developing and enhancing KPIs that clearly indicate success versus targets.
◦ Ownership of various elements of the regular departmental monthly reporting.
◦ Handle day to day Reporting & Analysis queries and perform Ad-Hoc reporting for user base as needed.
◦ Attend and participate in meetings to provide updates and status checks on a regular basis.
◦ Develop and utilize standard templates to convey insights accurately and concisely from reporting.
◦ Visualization of Reporting /KPIs /Analysis via BI toolsets (Power BI / Amazon QuickSight)
◦ Visualization and Reporting on COS specific systems (e.g. ServiceNow, Purecloud)