Digital Marketing Internship
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Catalyst Solutions active
View all jobs Digital Marketing Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
We are looking for a new colleague in our team. Come and join us!
Catalyst Solutions is a full-service company with 17 years of experience in recruitment, talent attraction and employer branding.
Catalyst Solutions manages Hipo.ro, a career website focused on young professionals, students and graduates, but also the biggest career events: Angajatori de Top, Top Talents, Dev Talks, EBcon, The Most Desired Employers Survey, Finance Recruitment Day, Employers' Guide, Virtual Career Fair for Graduates.
We have the privilege of working with some of the most well-known companies in the world: Coca-Cola HBC Romania, ING Romania, Microsoft, KPMG, EY Romania, Vodafone Romania, BCR, HP, Bergenbier, Hilti, Unilever, Lidl, Cognizant Softvision, P&G, L'Oreal.
- Talent attraction & recruitment enthusiast;
- Excellent communication, copywriting and organizational skills;
- Interest in digital marketing;
- A friendly and engaging personality;
- Self-discipline, results-driven attitude and a high level of autonomy;
- Strong work ethic and high personal integrity;
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize, multi-task;
- Responsible for the attraction & recruitment process (posting job ads, searching databases for suitable candidates, reviewing resumes, preparing shortlists);
- Managing database, reporting results;
- Active role in the event management team for our projects;
- Implement the promo campaign for our recruitment projects, using a mix of specialized tools and channels;
- Writing clear, persuasive and original content.
- The email marketing mechanism and platforms
- To write catchy and well structured copy for our social media pages
- Get the most out of the sourcing process - how to identify and select the best candidates
- All the phases of an event - from defining the promotion campaign to deliver reports from presenting the event's result
- How to use specialized tools to implement personalised projects for our clients - all stages of the process of a digital campaign
- How to launch & optimise digital marketing campaigns - PPC (Facebook & Instagram Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Google Ads etc)
- The ability to manage your time efficiently and juggle with various tasks and priorities
What else would you like to know?
- The internship is paid;
- No. of openings: 1; The start of the program will be immediately;
- Duration: a 6 months internship with the possibility to get a permanent job in the team;
- You will have a dedicated mentor and a learning agenda.