EdenTech Graduates' Program - Data Engineering & Science
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Edenred Digital Center active
View all jobs EdenTech Graduates' Program - Data Engineering & Science active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Edenred is a pioneer, a tech leader and the everyday companion for people at work across more than 46 countries.
Our 10,000 employees are committed to making the world of work a better place for all, one that is safer, more efficient and more user-friendly. At Edenred, our passion for customers, respect, imagination, simplicity and entrepreneurial spirit are our values. For anyone who needs to vibe in their professional life, we are the best place for you to work and grow.
The Edenred Digital Center (EDC) in Bucharest, Romania is Edenred Group's largest Digital hub for strategic Tech projects.
Are you ready for EdenTech?
We are launching an invitation for each of you who is interested to experience Tech for Good within Edenred Digital Center, powered by Edenred.
If you’re eager to roll up your sleeves, learn, make mistakes, and create the next big thing in Tech, then this is the right place for you.
Already curious? Let’s see what the program has for you:
• 4 months of intensive learning sessions, both theoretical & practical
• Contract on undetermined period, as it is a paid job with benefits
• Allocated mentor to guide you through the journey
• International exposure
• Flexibility in terms of WFH (Work from Home) and working program
• Trainings & learning experiences
• The opportunity to meet the leads across the world within the Edenred Group
• Tech events
• Exposure to the newest Tech stack.
What about the team, what we do & why to join us?
We have opportunities in the following area:
• Master Data
• Data Platforms
• Data Science
Why to join us:
• You will be part of a Global Team
• You will have the opportunity to work with technologies from Microsoft Azure Cloud
• You will have the chance to work with Big Data Technologies and manipulate large data sets
• You will build Data Products for Strategic Projects of Edenred subsidiaries
• You will have the chance to work in squads – it will be a teamwork
• Agile methodology in place
What to bring with you in your EdenTech Journey?
• We are looking for passionate, curious, motivated fresh graduates in the IT field & related (e.g: Mathematics, Engineering etc.)
• Experience in other activities like internships or personal projects, would be a plus.
• Also, advanced English skills are needed as you will interact with Edenred colleagues around the world.
Start your experience with us! Let’s meet during the summer and embark on the journey as of 1st of October 2022!