Junior Consultants within Accounting Advisory Team
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile KPMG active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Consultants within Accounting Advisory Team active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Who we are
KPMG is one of the world’s leading providers of Audit, Tax and Advisory services. At KPMG we run our firm just as effectively as we support and strengthen our clients’ businesses. That means hiring talented people to help develop and manage our brand, publish our thought leadership, control our finances, run our IT infrastructure, and support our professionals in the field.
We assist banks, non-banking financial institutions, investment funds and commercial companies to achieve compliance with IFRS and local GAAP accounting regulations. We cooperate with regulatory and supervisory authorities on the implementation of new IFRS regulations and on convergence projects of statutory accounting principles to IFRS.
As part of our team, you will be involved in a diversified range of accounting advisory projects, including but not limited to preparation of IFRS and local GAAP financial statements, accounting advices on various topics, gap analysis vs. new accounting standards. When you choose KPMG as the place to build your career in Accounting Advisory, you should know that a well-defined career path is waiting for you. You will have access to a wide range of formal and informal training opportunities, as well as new programs that explore leadership skills from the very beginning of your career in KPMG.
Being part of KPMG means having the chance to work with many supportive and talented people, who are willing to share their experience & expertise with you. We also put technology at the heart of our daily activities by exploring new innovative approaches and encouraging our people to be groundbreaking in their thinking.
Making the right career choice is important. Finding the right place to do it is essential.
Are you a recent graduate looking for a great start to your career in Accounting services? Come as YOU are, WE are open for talent!
What we are looking for?
We are currently seeking Junior Consultants to join our Accounting Advisory Team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in economic field, with an excellent academic record. Master degree in Finance or Accounting would be a plus
- Be a plus 1-2 years of experience in accounting/ reporting area in a bank or in an auditing/ consulting environment;
- Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards;
- Fluent written and spoken English and Romanian;
- Strong knowledge and experience of standard MS Office applications;
- Strong problem solving skills and analytical skills;
- Is very organized and detail oriented
- Ability to produce quality work while meeting tight deadlines;
- Self-motivated person, with an enquiring mind, eager to acquire experience and build a career in a professional environment.
- Research and writing client accounting advice, both on local GAAP and IFRS;
- Assume indicated roles in advisory projects according to your position;
- Prepare various presentations for clients, including marketing materials and proposals;
- Research technical topics;
- Support the team in preparing the risk related documentation for accepting/ continuing new clients/ engagements;
- Maintain active communication with clients to manage expectations and help ensure client satisfaction.
- You will be supported in your career progression through performance management, formal and informal training, personal development programs etc.
- You will have access to learning & development programs.
- You will have access to mobility programs and other career opportunities within the firm.
KPMG in Romania offers:
- The chance to work in a professional environment, exceptional opportunities for career growth, as well as a strong learning and development culture.
- A fast paced environment and a diverse team with great mentoring opportunities.
- An attractive remuneration package.
- A combination of great jobs to work on.
- Great colleagues to work with.
- Relevant professional development and training.
- A flexible workplace and work environment.
Confidentiality will be ensured to protect the interests of applicants.
Only preselected candidates will be invited to an interview.