Graduate Recruitment | Juniors in Tax
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile KPMG active.
Vezi toate job-urile Graduate Recruitment | Juniors in Tax active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Who we are
KPMG is one of the world’s leading providers of Audit, Tax and Advisory services. At KPMG we run our firm just as effectively as we support and strengthen our clients’ businesses. That means hiring talented people to help develop and manage our brand, publish our thought leadership, control our finances, run our IT infrastructure, and support our professionals in the field.
We place significant emphasis on our people and their life context, fostering the KPMG culture with our values, energy and trust. Being part of KPMG means having the chance to work with many supportive and talented people, who are willing to share their experience & expertise with you. We also put technology at the heart of our daily activities by exploring new innovative approaches and encouraging our people to be groundbreaking in their thinking.
Our aim is to attract talented graduates with a diverse range of academic backgrounds to become part of KPMG in one of our Tax teams such as: Corporate Tax and Mergers & Acquisitions, Transfer Pricing, Tax VAT, Tax Accounting or Tax Payroll.
As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to get involved in challenging projects, acquire expertise while working in multiple industries, work with experienced advisory professionals and improve your skills, knowledge and capabilities by on-the-job and structured training. In this role, you will get to know what it means to be a professional consultant and you be able to pursue a career path that best matches your personality, skills and interests.
Making the right career choice is important. Finding the right place to do that is essential. Are you a young professional looking for a great start to your career? #comeasyouare We are Open for Talent!
- Recent university graduate (Romanian or foreign universities) in Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Law or a related discipline with a strong academic record
- Fluency in both Romanian and English
- Good communication and presentation skills, both verbally and in writing
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Curiosity and a lifelong learning mindset
- Out of the box thinking
- To be tech-savvy
- Good judgment & decision-making skills
- Business-oriented attitude, creativity and assertiveness
- To be a good team player who takes ownership of their actions.
- You will become an integral part of the engagement team, creating good contacts and developing relationships with client teams and the wider business community.
- You will develop an understanding of clients’ systems and processes. You will apply knowledge gained through training and on-the-job experience to undertake risk based assessments of the level of work required.
- You will own assigned work and assist more senior members of the team.
- You will seek to embed technology and data analytics into the work process.
- You will participate in social and networking events to develop your knowledge and contacts within KPMG.
- You will be supported in your career progression through performance management, formal and informal training, personal development programs etc.
- You will have access to learning & development programs.
- You will have access to mobility programs and other career opportunities within the firm.
KPMG in Romania offers you:
- The chance to work in a professional environment, exceptional opportunities for career growth, as well as a strong learning and development culture. We’ll do everything we can to help you fulfill your potential through various training courses and additional professional qualifications.
- A fast paced environment and a diverse team with great mentoring opportunities.
- An attractive remuneration package.
- A combination of great jobs to work on.
- Great colleagues to work with.
- Good career advancement opportunities.
- A flexible workplace and work environment.
Recent graduate? We are waiting for your application! There are several opportunities to join the firm whether you have professional experience or no experience at all.
- Summer 2022 If you are already looking for a job.
- September 2022 If you want to finish your studies or other projects first.
Confidentiality will be ensured to protect the interests of applicants.
Only preselected candidates will be invited to an interview.