Internship program - HR Admin
We are Schlumberger
Our story begins with what it truly means to be a technology innovator. It stems from a common sense of purpose that unites the people of Schlumberger who, representing more than 160 nationalities, provide leading digital solutions and deploy ground-breaking technologies to enable performance and sustainability that are crucial for the global energy industry.
With expertise in more than 120 countries, we partner with customers in close collaboration to create industry-changing technologies that unlock cleaner, safer access to energy for every community—including those we live and work in.
We are Schlumberger, and we are leading the energy industry forward—together.
We are industry leaders because of our exceptional and talented people. They are the core that drives our purpose and integrity, which fuel our belief that everyone should have the opportunity to reach their greatest potential. Ever-evolving and constantly innovating, we transcend every cultural and technological boundary set before us. Indeed, it is our diversity that makes us stronger. Together, we achieve more.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for high-potential students who have a strong desire to move things ahead in a dynamic place work environment.
Schlumberger is looking for innovators to shape the future of energy. If you share our passion for discovery, we’ll give you the platform to turn it into real impact. Are you looking for a challenging career?
- Maintains new employee files (employee information, personal data, tax data, policies acknowledgment) and transfers the information to Payroll& Personnel Admin department, so HR information and records are accurate and secure within HRIS.
- Maintains records, documents, compiles information /data and responds to routine requests with standard answers.
- Complete, check and process HR-related forms and handles documents in accordance with established guidelines so that HR-related matters are administered quickly and accurately (may include medical statements, insurance claims, social security, other government forms).
- Responds to routine enquiries and assist employees and managers with standard answers.
- Undertakes a variety of personnel administrative duties under the supervision of HR Representative.
- Combines materials from a number of different sources, in order to produce reports in the requested format.
- The employee may be assigned other duties, in addition to, or in lieu of those described above, according to the needs of the location or Company.
- Preferably Certified Human Resources Specialist (Labor legislation and personnel administration).
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proves intercultural adaptability and sensitivity.
- Loyalty, commitment, engagement and confidentiality of any information pertaining to the company or its employees.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with all organizational levels.
- Required to handle a large volume of work and data entry.
- Your internship would be a paid program, with a labour contract for a period of 6 months, 8 hrs /day with the possibility, if performing, to be able to become a permanent colleague of ours
- Meaningful responsibility from day one
- Challenging job in a dynamic, multinational and diverse work environment
- Meal tickets
- Additional contribution for lunch
- Medical coverage at Medicover
- Easter/Christmas bonus
- 30% discount at World Class or 7 card.
- Flexible with your exams program
- Learn on the job and apply the knowledge from university
- The possibility to become a permanent employee
- Multicultural team
Feel free to apply now!
We are looking forward to meet you!