Strategic Insights Internship
Who can apply?
• Student in final year(s) of study (preferably), within Polytechnics University or degree in Cybernetics, Mathematics and Computer Science;
• Good MS Office knowledge (Excel, Power Point, SharePoint), SPSS software knowledge represents a plus;
• Understanding of database operation and reporting applications;
• Ability to carry out assigned projects to completion;
• “Can do” spirit and “High quality service” attitude;
• Communicate effectively verbally and in writing;
• Good English language.
What will you do: Provide support in carrying out the processes within the Strategic Insights & Dashboards department regarding the definition, implementation and monitoring of the information used in the reports from the various JTI information systems. In addition, you will monitor the promotional activities that have an impact on brand performance and ensure the updating of the characteristics of existing or new products launched on the market in the applications on the Ro.Reports reporting platform. Paid internship.
- 1 day induction about company & internship program
- On-the-job training
Full time flexible program: 5 days per week, 8 hours per day
Period: July 1st – September 30th 2022
Location: mix with work from home
JTI Romania HQ : Bucharest, Dimitrie Pompei 9-9A.
All applications will be reviewed, however only suitable candidates will be contacted directly for further discussion. We thank you for your time and consideration!