Corporate Affairs and Communications Internship
Who can apply?
- Student in final year(s) of study preferably - degree in Economics/ PR & Communication/ Psychology represents an advantage;
- Motivation to learn and to develop as professional in communications area;
- Good English knowledge;
- Good communication abilities and interpersonal skills;
- Proactive attitude;
- Good time management skills;
- Proficient in using MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point);
- Contributes to the anti-illicit trade advocacy and programs meant to increase law enforcement agencies capacity to fight the illegal trade in cigarettes;
- Participates in the development and implementation of anti-illicit trade activities such as public campaigns, programs meant to increase the capacity of law enforcement agencies to fight the illegal trade (canine teams for Customs, building of a car control facility in Siret customs point, press events organization, participation in different events and meetings outside the office and outside the normal work hours);
- Participates in relevant meetings with authorities and will draft letters to the Customs, Border Police, National Police and/or other relevant authorities;
- Offers support in other activities in the Corporate Affairs area, depending on the needs that may arise.
o 1 day induction about company & internship program
o On-the-job training
Full time flexible program: 5 days per week, 8 hours per day
Period: July 1st – September 30th 2022
Location: mix with work from home
JTI Romania HQ : Bucharest, Dimitrie Pompei 9-9A.
All applications will be reviewed, however only suitable candidates will be contacted directly for further discussion. We thank you for your time and consideration!